Rise of Flight: Aces Edition PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Rise of Flight: Aces Edition Product Details
Released on 20-Apr-2012
The battle takes place on the Western front, on a map of 125,000 square kilometers of French terrain, designed according to the historical maps and information from the war years of 1914-1918.
Each aircraft and the simulation of its respective engine and weapons is modeled in great detail. Furthermore, the game renders damage to the aircraft resulting from airframe stress, battle damage, fire, and collisions.
This simulation features an advanced flight model that simulates the unique handling characteristics of World War I aircraft. It has a detailed and progressive damage model, even tracking the trajectory of every bullet and shell fragment. Aircraft collisions with obstacles (earth or water) are simulated on the basis of collision-physics and hydrodynamics theory. Ballistics of various types are also modeled.
There is multi-layered model of wind and turbulence taking into account the influence of the Earth’s surface. Physical properties of the atmosphere are calculated over a wide altitude range, taking into account temperature and pressure, creating a realistic flying environment for your battle.
In addition to the progressive Dynamic Career Mode, Online Combat allows pilots to engage in massively exciting multi-player combat in what has been hailed as the best WWI combat simulation ever released.
- Fly four famous fighter planes SPAD XIII, Albatros D.Va, Sopwith Camel and Sopwith Pup – representing notable Aces of the war – Manfred von Richthofen, Rene Fonk, William Barker and Edwin Dunning.
- Over 20 additional A.I. aircraft included. Fighters, Bombers and Recon planes fill the sky.
- Includes Training, Quick Mission Generator, Single Missions, Online Combat and Dynamic Career mode.
- Highly Detailed Cockpits, Engines, Flight and Physics Models for amazing realism.
- Accurate Weapons and Ballistics with progressive Damage Model for intense dogfights.
- Over 125.000 km² of detailed French terrain has been modelled with seasonal textures.
- Moving Clouds, Weather, Turbulence and Wind create a realistic flying environment.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz
- Working storage: minimum 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics card: 256 MB min. Geforce 6000 or Radeon X 1000
- Addition: DirectX: 9.0c or better
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?