Return To Mysterious Island PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- In Return to Mysterious Island players will encounter recognisable locations from the famous novel
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Return To Mysterious Island Product Details
The true essence of adventure is captured in this second PC game inspired by renowned author Jules Verne. In this first-person survival adventure, players will encounter recognisable locations from the famous novel, including the granite house, the volcano and the Nautilus. However, Return to Mysterious Island goes beyond Jules Verne's storytelling as players take on the role of Mina, a courageous young woman on a solo round-the-world sailing expedition.
In your quest for survival using logic, discovery, creative inventory management, and elements of the supernatural, the adventure unfolds across splendid photorealistic pre-rendered vistas. Intuitive puzzle challenges and vast exploration of the lush tropical landscapes of the island, all combine for a brilliantly executed adventure game.
Round-the-world saling expedition... Ship wrecked on a deserted island.. The ghost of Captain Nemo... The quest for survival... Caught in a tremendous storm, Mina, our heroine, becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. As she explores her new surrounding, she uncovers artifacts, living spaces and technologies left behind by the people who came before her to this uncharted island.
- Second game in the series inspired by Jules Verne's classics (Nautilus has sold over 117,000 copies worldwide)
- Mass Appeal Theme: -stranded on a desert island-
- Survival, exploration, discovery and puzzles, set in a tropical island setting
- Original interactive inventory system allows you to combine and create new items and tools
- Propriety engine allows for fluid and intuitive point-and-click navigation
- Photorealistic settings and numerous recognizable locations to explore: Granit House, the volcano and the Nautilus
- Meet and interact with the ghost of Captain Nemo
- Processor 800 MHz Pentium III
- Memory 64 MB
- Video 64 MB Direct X9 Compliant Video Card
- Audio compatible Direct X9
- Compatibility 98/ME/2000/XP/vista
- Direct X Direct X9