Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition - Only at GAME XB360
- XB360 Your selected format is XB360
- Also available on …
- Sony PS3
- Out of stock
- GAME's Exclusive Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition on Xbox 360 blends action and survival horror with intertwining stories as the C-virus breaks out across the world
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Please Note: The Resident Evil 6 GAME Exclusive Collector's Edition is too heavy to be sent overseas
Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition Details
- Zombie Steel Book
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Avatar DLC code for Xbox 360 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- The Resident Evil 6 forces emblems - High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists (Leon, Chris & Jake) squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi , Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and Resident Evil 6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together on the 'Needle Bomb' collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer) with lenticular images
First the virus was confined to a manor house, then a city, then a country, but now the virus that started it all is more virulent and worldwide.
Resident Evil 6 sees you partner up and play through 3 separate yet intertwined stories that will take you around the globe as you battle the effects of the dreaded C-Virus. Step into the shoes of Resident Evil Veterans Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield as well as series newcomer Jake Muller, son of the infamous Albert Wesker.
Resident Evils story will take you to North America, the War Torn European state of Edonia and Chinese City Lanshiang, as you battle familiar undead foes and meet old faces, such as the Ada Wong.
But you needn’t face the Evil alone, Resident Evil 6 allows you to partner up with a friend online or locally and play through the thrilling story cooperatively. And with an all-new crossover mechanic up to four players can team up to take on specific threats at specific points.
Resident Evil sees the return of the original Zombie, but even these have been affected by the deadly C-Virus as they can now wield weapons, jump and run… making them all the more deadly.
Introduced in Resident Evil 4, the J’avo make their presence felt with the ability to not only regenerate health but also mutate area that have experienced substantial damage into a variety of different forms, meaning players will need to think before they attack these viscously altered creatures.
With a new virus comes a new enemy, the Chrysalide. This deadly creature takes the mutation process further by undergoing a metamorphosis and spawning a whole host of horrific creatures that will make the fight even tougher.
Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control scheme that allows you to shoot as you move, slide and roll in any direction so you can avoid those always present attacks.
But Resident Evil 6 doesn’t restrict you to the story, the much loved Mercenaries mode makes it return, so Zombie killers can team up to dish out a world of pain on the undead Horde.
Resident Evil 6 evolves much of the gameplay elements that made the Resident Evil series the success it is today, with a story that features old school horror and all-new action, Resident Evil 6 is looking to be the strongest offering in the Resident Evil series to date.
Resident Evil 6 also Features:
Play your way - Upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the Character Skill system.
Vehicle based action – Resident Evil 6 will include gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles.
Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese.