Starting with three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
Once players have completed the initial three campaigns they will unlock an all new campaign featuring Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, Ada Wong. A single player experience, Ada’s campaign features unique missions, gameplay and weapons which will provide answers to the unanswered questions from the first three campaigns.
Launching alongside the game will be Resident Evil.Net, a free webservice designed to enhance the Resident Evil 6 experience and bring together players from around the world. View all your game statistics and those of your friends plus compete in events with the chance to win in-game prizes.
Resident Evil 6 Features:
- Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- The most expansive Resident Evil game to date- Experience the horror through four distinct yet intertwined campaigns:
- Play as Leon S. Kennedy or Helena Harper to investigate and uncover the evidence that will lead them to the truth behind the bioterrorist outbreaks
- Initially sent into Lanshiang to deal with an unprecedented bioterrorist attack, Chris Redfield and fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans soon realize that this is more than an isolated incident and they must fight on all fronts to defeat this global threat
- Jake Muller is a wanted man and together with Sherry Birkin the two must escape the clutches of those who realize just how valuable his special blood line is
- A solo operative, Ada Wong will need to use all her guile to infiltrate locations as she gathers the necessary intel.
- Not only does each story cross paths, but so does the action – At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online
- Resident Evil.Net - Sign up to this brand new service to
- Pull data from your game
- See how you and your friends have performed based on a variety of criteria such as weapons and health used
- Link your RE.Net data to FaceBook and Twitter and receive real time notifications via PC or the RE.Net smartphone app
- Compete with Resident Evil 6 players from across the globe in special events
- Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online (however Ada Wong’s campaign is one player only)
- A new challenge – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
- The enemy creatures known as J’avo can mutate damaged body parts into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
- The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
- Agent Hunt Mode - In this all new online mode for the Resident Evil series, experience the action from the other side. As a ‘hunter’, join the enemy side to become one of the game’s zombies, J’avo or other C-virus mutations and infiltrate another active game session to eliminate the human characters.
- Complete a full campaign to be able to play Agent Hunt stages from that campaign
- Go online and search for other players who have agreed to accept Agent Hunt sessions
- ‘Jump’ into their game as one of the enemy characters and try and take the ‘agent’ out
- If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen where they can join another session if they wish
- The hunter’s enemy character is deliberately weaker than the agent they are trying to take down so they will need to employ new tactics if they are to succeed. To aid the hunter they are able to respawn continuously throughout the course of the session.
- If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies
- If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies
- Play your way – Use skill points to upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the Character Skill system
- Vehicle based action – Resident Evil 6 will include gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles
- Mercenaries returns – Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
- Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned