Release Date: 13/03/2009
Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360
The biohazard threat has not ended: Just when it seemed that the menace of Resident Evil had been destroyed, along comes Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 to send shivers down player's spines.
Returning Resident Evil hero Chris Redfield has followed the path of the evil literally around the globe. Now a member of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance, Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 sees Chris head to Africa where the latest bioterrorism threat is literally transforming the population into mindless, maddened monstrosities. In Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 Chris, together with fellow BSAA agent Sheva Alomar, must discover the truth behind this evil plot.
The sequel to one of the highest-rated videogames on Metacritic.com and Gamerankings.com, Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 promises to revolutionise the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control. Featuring all-new co-operative online and splitscreen gameplay, adrenaline-pumping action and a story that sheds new light on Umbrella's origins, Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 will redefines Survival Horror for a new generation of gamers.
Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 Features:
- Fear you can't forget!: Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 is a terrifying new chapter in the Resident Evil saga set in deepest Africa, at the place it all began...
- Chris Redfield Returns:, The protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica is back again in Resident Evil on Xbox 360.
- Co-Op gameplay: In Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360, player two takes control of newcomer Sheva Alomar in fully-realised Resi co-op play, splitscreen or online!
- New environments: Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 will present a diverse assortment of locations.
- New enemies bring new challenges: Speed and intelligence make adversaries in Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 as dangerous singly as they are in groups.
- An arsenal of weapons: Keep the evil at bay in Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 with knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more!
- Amazing lighting:Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 boasts amazing visual effects that lend a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadow.
- True high definition gaming: Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360 uses an advanced version of the game engine which powered smash-hits Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising!
Suitable for people aged 18 and over.