- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 2
Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 2, formerly Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission to rescue the President’s daughter, who has been kidnapped by a mysterious organization. In Resident Evil 4, Leon must begin his investigation with a trip to an undisclosed Spanish-speaking village in Europe, where he encounters a residing horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the evil cult that perpetrated Ashley’s kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable evil, he must find out who -- or what -- is behind everything.
Resident Evil 4 Features:
- Wii Remote Resi Action!: Moving the Wii Remote allows Resi 4 players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more.
- Acclaimed gameplay: Resident Evil 4 is one of the highest rated games on GameRankings.com
- Unsurpassed Visuals: Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition improves on the GameCube and Ps2 original, featuring breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
- Behind the Camera View: Resident Evil 4's intuitive camera follows you from behind and allows for dynamic movement.
- Advanced AI: Enemies in Resi 4 use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player terrifyingly en mass!
- “Separate Ways”: Play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in Resi 4's additional mode, featuring five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
- Hear the fear: Resi 4 on Wii Supports true 16:9 widescreen and Dolby Pro Loglic II.