With the gameplay attuned to the immersive Wii controls, plus thrilling new chapters that were not included with the GameCube release, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition truly offers horror a new home...
Preowned versions may not include additional content.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: TBD
Leon S. Kennedy, formerly Raccoon City Police Department’s idealistic rookie cop, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission to rescue the President’s daughter, who has been kidnapped by a mysterious organization. Leon must begin his investigation with a trip to an undisclosed Spanish-speaking village in Europe, where he encounters a horde of unruly villagers who pledge their lives to Los Illuminados, the cult that perpetrated Ashley’s kidnapping. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who -- or what -- is behind everything.
- Wii Remote Action! Moving the Wii Remote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more.
- Unsurpassed Visuals: RE4: Wii Edition features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
- Behind the Camera View: Camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement.
- Advanced AI: Enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass.
- "Separate Ways": Play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!