RCCars PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- R.C. Cars is an arcade racer where the player drives an R/C car over off-road levels that closely reproduce the real world. Within the race the player comes across people, animals, cars and a variety of real-life obstacles.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
RCCars Product Details
R.C. Cars is an arcade racer where the player drives an R/C car over off-road levels that closely reproduce the real world. Within the race the player comes across people, animals, cars and a variety of real-life obstacles. The player drives his small radio-controlled car in an environment where daily life is in its full swing. He needs to overtake his opponents and finish first.
- R/C cars with magnificent racing physics
- Boost and jump features
- Animated people and animals, interactive objects, full-scale cars, waves etc. hindering the toy cars on the track
- Championship mode: a player wins prize money for placing in the race and can purchase car upgrades, participate on further tracks etc.
- Shortcuts on all tracks enhance replayability and keep player's interest in passing the tracks
- The game provides a "never seen before" quality of realism of the suspension model and its physics. This brings on a new level of feeling to control and suspension reaction in driving simulators.
- Enrichment of the race genre with a large number of interactive animated characters, animals and props. The characters are not simple obstacles but real AI-driven non-playable opponents that actively react to the car actions (they try to kick or even seize and throw the car off the track, etc.).
- Many in-game scale-defining objects emphasize size difference between the car and the real world.
- Physics engine outperforms majority of car simulators currently on the mass market.
- The player controls car jumps in addition to ordinary car driving.
- Multiple shortcuts hidden on the tracks make for a more exciting racing and add more intrigue to overcoming opponents.
- Knocking over and hitting loose objects located on the track allow the player to pick up bonuses