- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D gameplay that captured the hearts of millions of fans...
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn’t quite all there…To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world’s most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
Rayman Origins Features
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: It’s been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments. Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting pieces of the Glade’s history, and assemble them to reveal the truth behind Rayman’s origins.
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay: Play as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others’ progression.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art: A rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments created by some of the VG’s most reputed artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry’s best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
- A Vast Playground: Rayman Origins includes over 50 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
- Variety of Gameplay: Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational “HairlyCopter.” The game also features many elements of action, adventure, shooter and beat-’em-up gameplay.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant... Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Specifically Adapted for Handheld Gaming: Rayman Origins will be taking the same 2D platforming fun to the PlayStation®Vita and the Nintendo 3DS™. Play through all of the same environments but enjoy some of the new features optimized for these handheld consoles.
- A Handful of Highly Talented Artists and Engineers: Rayman Origins was developed by the UBIart team in Montpellier and is built on an open-source game engine—the UBIart Framework—designed by Michel Ancel to allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplay quickly and efficiently. This garage-game approach has led to great strides in creativity and innovation.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned