Rampage: Total Destruction Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 2
- Rampage: Total Destruction offers a fresh take on an arcade classic complete with everyone’s favorite monsters: George, Lizzie, and Ralph, along with a variety of new monsters to collect and play.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Rampage: Total Destruction Product Details
The Nintendo Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction will introduce an additional 10 creatures to the already extensive list of 30 characters. All 40 monsters feature individual super moves and unique combo attacks. More details to come at a later date for the Nintendo Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction.
- Collectible Monsters: One of the new features being introduced in Rampage: Total Destruction is collectable monsters. In addition to the 3 original monsters from Rampage, George, Lizzie and Ralph, the player will be able to find, unlock, and play over 20 collectable monsters.
- Heightened Levels of Destruction: The environments in Rampage: Total Destruction are designed and constructed to maximize the destruction experience. Rampage: Total Destruction includes 10 destructible cities all equipped with free roaming areas, just ripe for mayhem.
- Interactive 3D Environments: Rampage: Total Destruction consists of levels that allow monsters to walk through the streets, alleys, sidewalks and go between buildings. While scaling the city limits monsters will not only be able to destroy all buildings but they’ll be able to pick up and throw various objects such as cars and helicopters to cause damage on either buildings or their battle opponents.
- Multi-Player Game Play: The Rampage experience is always best when played with a friend. Rampage: Total Destruction will allow two players to compete or cooperate as they battle through the levels.
- New Game Play Mechanics: Rampage Rage Meters – Each monster will have a health bar and a rage meter, as the monster does damage to the environment, his rage meter will gradually increase until it fills up and his super move is unleashed.
- Hidden power-ups – this integral part of the Rampage series has been extended to include a wide range of power-ups: health, rage, score multipliers, damage multipliers, strength increasers, opponent freeze, speed ups and more!