Rage PlayStation 3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Rage Product Details
Seven years in the making, RAGE showcases why the grand master of game design, ID Software, remains one of the most technologically-advanced games companies on the face of the planet
From ID software, the makers of the classic Doom and Quake series, comes this post-apocalyptic first-person shooter. Stumbling out into a land destroyed by an asteroid and now overrun by mutants and bandits, it's up to you to carve out a place for yourself in this brave, new, terrifying world. Cue shooting, fragging and racing your way through an action-packed adventure, featuring some of the finest eye candy to grace a videogame!
- Gunplay Perfect – ID Software is renowned for its exotic, satisfying in-game weaponry, and RAGE takes the company's legendary gunplay to the next level featuring all your FPS favourites plus enemy-shredding exotica like sentry guns, wingsticks and even Semtex-packed remote-controlled cars!
- Gone Racing – climb aboard a buggy and slip effortlessly into a third-person view for the best seat in the house before heading out into RAGE's wastelands, taking part in races and pimping your four-wheeled battle vehicle with customised paintwork and weaponry
- Graphics Revolution – showcasing ID Software's latest graphics technology, expect your eyes to end up on stalks when confronted by the incredibly textured and detailed world of RAGE, all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames a second
- Threesome Action – play through the thrilling single player story-driven campaign before saddling up with a chum for the exclusive cooperative modes; all this before heading out online to put pedal-to-the-death-metal in lethal buggy racing with fellow gamers!