Please Note:The Preowned Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified PS Vita may not include the downloadable code for Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified or the 4GB Memory Card
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified PS Vita (Wifi Only) with Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Includes:
- PlayStation Vita
- 4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card
- Download code for Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified from PlayStation Network
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified brings the classic Call of Duty-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go in the most intense handheld Call of Duty experience only on PlayStation Vita. The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across popular modes along with the hallmark Call of Duty gameplay, including Care Packages, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, and even Prestiging. Delivering an original fiction set within the Call of Duty: Black Ops universe, Declassified offers a complementary series of single player operations. With touchscreen and “Near” features, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty in the palm of your hands.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified for PlayStation Vita Features:
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.
The PlayStation Vita is the evolution of the PSP. Taking all the lessons learnt and listening to fan feedback, Sony has created the Next Generation Portable that gamers on the go can enjoy. Vita players will be able to play alone or go online and compete against other players, whilst collecting trophies to show their skill. The Vita will offer gamers stunning graphics, in depth controls and unbelievable features not yet seen on a portable device as the Vita gives you the comforts of a home console, and more, in your pocket.
Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move.
You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.Show more Show less
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned