Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is bursting to the brim with brand new puzzles
All Nintendo 3DS games will play on the 2DS.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is bursting to the brim with brand new puzzles to challenge and delight both seasoned Professor Layton fans and those new to the series. The exciting storyline, set three years before the events of Professor Layton and the Curious Village, follows the story of how Professor Layton first met his soon-to-be trusty assistant Luke. Players will also be introduced to Layton’s female assistant, Emmy, who is keen to work with him to discover the mystery behind the Misthallery spectre. The more puzzles you solve, the closer you will get to cracking Layton’s latest mystery.
This new instalment still features the animated charm and hand-drawn art that has featured in the previous Professor Layton titles, as well as lots of brand new content. Brand-new minigames and all-new episodes can be unlocked as you progress through the game. Each episode offers you a glimpse into the life of some of the interesting characters that you meet while solving the case.
As well as guiding Layton through this captivating new storyline, you can also get to grips with three new minigames. Lay a train track for a small model train to pass through all the stations and reach the goal, or juggle verbs to get the right performance on stage. The third new minigame involves you guiding a fish around an obstacle course to collect golden coins.
However, if you are new to the series, this is the perfect time to join the millions of existing players across Europe, so be sure that Professor Layton and the Spectre’s Call is at the top of your Christmas wish list this festive season.
Professor Layton and the Spectres Call on Nintendo DS Features:
- Over 200 new puzzles to solve
- Fourth instalment in the popular Layton series, and a prequel to the first game, which shows the player how Layton met his young apprentice, Luke.
- New puzzles to enjoy; all puzzles use the Touch Screen