Professor Layton and the Lost Future DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, receive a confounding letter – from Luke 10 years in the future
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, receive a confounding letter – from Luke 10 years in the future. But the message inside is even more troubling: London of the future is in disarray, and the only person who can help set things right is Professor Layton.
- More than 165 new puzzles weave seamlessly into the storyline. Players will be challenged with fun, brain-teasing logic puzzles and riddles, and even new types of puzzles.
- This game features significantly more hand-drawn animated sequences and voice acting than the previous installment of the series.
- Players who are still stumped with a puzzle after three subtle hints can select the new “superhint” option to point them toward a solution.
- As with previous incarnations of the franchise, weekly downloadable puzzles Will be available after launch for a limited time.