Professor Layton and Pandora's Box DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Puzzle master Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, have stumbled upon another mystery
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£5.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Puzzle master Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, have stumbled upon another mystery. It’s up to them to navigate their way through numerous puzzles to determine who – or what – caused the death of Professor Layton’s mentor, Dr. Schrader. Was it the mysterious Elysian Box, rumored to kill all who open it? Professor Layton and Luke find a clue that begins their adventure: a train ticket for the Molentary Express.
Professor Layton and the Pandora Box features:
- Professor Layton and the Pandora Box features a riveting new mystery and more than 150 new brain teasers, riddles and logic puzzles to challenge and delight players.
- Beyond the puzzles found in the game, players with a broadband Internet connection who connect their Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection will get access to downloadable bonus puzzles. A new puzzle will be available each week for 33 weeks after the game launches.
- The new game includes a significantly greater amount of voice work and animated movie scenes compared to the original.