- XBOX ONE
In football, what dictates and separate the best from the rest is 1st touch control. In PES 2017 the 1st touch in calculated by player attributes as well as the further inclusion of real ball physics directly controlled by the input ball touch.
See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball. In addition, there is more control in how you receive the pass, and depending on the pass the player can visually execute the exact play intended, from receiving a pass to sending the ball out again.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: 15/09/2016
• Real Touch - Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them, dictating flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball
• Precise Pass - Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. The pass that is made on the best situation and timing will generate a perfect trajectory
• Authentic Visuals - Visuals have seen a major upgrade. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real
• Natural Player Movement - Hundreds of new animations bring the players and goalkeepers to life
• Goal Keeping - Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history
• Total Team Control - Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls
• Advanced Instructions - Strategies such as tiki-taka and heavy man-mark can be set in "Advanced Instructions", which adds huge variety in how you plan to win
• Corner Kick Control - Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or man-marking. Offensive options also included such as specific player movement
• Adaptive AI - For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play. For PES 2017 Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.Show more Show less
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
'MyClub Starter Kit' content players will receive for just playing the MyClub mode.