Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Wii
- In stock
- Created specifically to make full use of the Wii’s unique control system, PES 2008 brings all the realism of Pro Evolution Soccer to the Nintendo machine, but with a more ‘team-orientated’ control system.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Features:
- Using a point and drag system, the player uses the Wii Remote to guide the player with the ball, and perform all the skill moves and close control with subtle movements of their hand. Instantly, the Wii Remote is used to point at nearby players to select them to receive a pass or to latch on to a through-ball. The Remote can also be used to steer the run of the receiving player, giving extra control as they thread through masses of defenders or run into open space.
- The new system gives the player full control over their team, and allows the man marking of specific threats, while shakes of the Wii Nunchuk can be used to perform sliding tackles, and send the goal keeper out to clear a loose ball. The strategic elements are also easily accessed, with the directional controls of the Wii Remote used to activate tactical plays and spring counter attacks or send players tracking back.
- PES 2008 for Wii features six game modes, spanning Match, League and Cup elements, and Training and Trade section. The new version also features an exclusive ‘Champions Road’ competition, wherein players take their chosen team to compete in league competitions all over the world. The idea of the Champions Road tournament is to come top in every league, and build a team by receiving players from recently defeated sides.
- Experience points are added to all used players after a match, and bolster the attacking ability, technique and stamina. Extra skills can also be unlocked, allowing users to piece together a ‘Dream Team’ that constantly grows as they become more successful. Additional mini-tasks are also randomly set during the course of a Champions Road match, too, such as scoring a hat-trick, and succeeding allows the player to add higher-rated players to their team.
- Full Mii support is also present, and users can integrate up to 16 pre-defined Miis into a team, while the ever-changing teams can be stored on to the Wii Remote and switched between two linked Remotes. PES 2008 also has a strong online element, allowing users to play ‘Free Matches’ against unknown opponents, or ‘Friend Matches’ against people on the Wii’s Friends list. Team data can also be sent to friends via the console’s WiiConnect24 system.