Prince Of Persia Xbox 360
- In stock
- Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology, the Prince of Persia finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light, Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman, the destructive God of Darkness.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preowned is a great and cheap alternative to get your hands on some of the best games and consoles around. With GAME you can be assured that all our preowned games and consoles meet the high standards and quality you would expect when buying with us.
All our preowned products come with a 12 Month Quality Guarantee and, as with our new products, are also covered under GAME's 28 Day Returns Guarantee, meaning you can sit back, relax, and enjoy all your favourite games with our Preowned products.
As you'll see from this video, we take every measure to clean, re-package and re-seal all our preowned games, making sure it's as good as new before it gets to you.
Take a peek behind the scenes as GAME takes you into our Reclamation Centre, where all preowned consoles are cleaned, refurbished, tested and certified.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Prince of Persia for Xbox 360
Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology, the Prince of Persia finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light, Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman, the destructive God of Darkness. The Prince of Persia arrives just in time to witness the destruction of the legendary Tree of Life - an act which threatens to plunge the entire world into eternal darkness. Manifested in the form of the Corruption, a dark substance that physically contaminates the land and the skies, the Prince of Persia must partner with Elika, a deadly companion, to heal the world from the evil Corruption.
Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 Features:
- A new Prince of Persia: Master the acrobatics, strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time. Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 lets you Grip Fall down the face of a building, perform perfectly timed acrobatic combinations, swing over canyons, buildings and anything that is reachable. This new Prince of Persia must utilise all of his new skills along with a whole new combat system to battle Ahriman's corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light.
- A new epic Prince of Persia adventure begins: Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 sees masterful storytelling and sprawling environments deliver to action-adventure fans an experience that rivals even the best Hollywood movies.
- A new open world structure: A first for the franchise, Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 gives you the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. In Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.
- Emergence of a deadly new ally: History's greatest ally is revealed in Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince of Persia in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving enabling the Prince of Persia to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
- Prince of Persia for Xbox 360 utilises Ubisoft's proprietary Anvil engine, the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed.