Prince Of Persia PlayStation 3
- Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology, the Prince of Persia finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light, Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman, the destructive God of Darkness.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Prince of Persia for PS3
Set in a land rooted in ancient Persian mythology, the Prince of Persia finds himself caught in an epic battle between the primal forces of light and darkness: the God of Light, Ormazd versus his brother Ahriman, the destructive God of Darkness. The Prince of Persia arrives just in time to witness the destruction of the legendary Tree of Life - an act which threatens to plunge the entire world into eternal darkness. Manifested in the form of the Corruption, a dark substance that physically contaminates the land and the skies, the Prince of Persia must partner with Elika, a deadly companion, to heal the world from the evil Corruption.
Prince of Persia for PS3 Features:
- A new Prince of Persia: Master the acrobatics, strategy and fighting tactics of the most agile warrior of all time. Prince of Persia for PS3 lets you Grip Fall down the face of a building, perform perfectly timed acrobatic combinations, swing over canyons, buildings and anything that is reachable. This new Prince of Persia must utilise all of his new skills along with a whole new combat system to battle Ahriman's corrupted lieutenants to heal the land from the dark Corruption and restore the light.
- A new epic Prince of Persia adventure begins: Escape to experience the new fantasy world of ancient Persia. Prince of Persia for PS3 sees masterful storytelling and sprawling environments deliver to action-adventure fans an experience that rivals even the best Hollywood movies.
- A new open world structure: A first for the franchise, Prince of Persia for PS3 gives you the freedom to determine how the game evolves in this non-linear adventure. In Prince of Persia for PS3 players will decide how they unfold the storyline by choosing their path in the open-ended world.
- Emergence of a deadly new ally: History's greatest ally is revealed in Prince of Persia for PS3 in the form of Elika, a dynamic AI companion who joins the Prince of Persia in his fight to save the world. Gifted with magical powers, she interacts with the player in combat, acrobatics and puzzle-solving enabling the Prince of Persia to reach new heights of deadly high-flying artistry through special duo acrobatic moves or devastating fighting combo attacks.
- Prince of Persia for PS3 utilises Ubisoft's proprietary Anvil engine, the same engine used to develop Assassins Creed.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.