Premier Manager 2012 PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- It’s more than football
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Premier Manager 2012 Product Details
Remember when football management simulations were fun? When you could experience the blood, sweat and tears of an entire season in a single evening? The legendary Premier Manager series celebrates its 20th anniversary with this highly playable, highly absorbing and fast-paced game.
Complete with a modern, widget-driven user interface, Premier Manager is truly “pick up and play”. It’s in-depth without being confusing, making it THE football sim for those of us who don’t normally have the time to play football sims. After all, there’s more to life than football… but not much more!
- Europe’s Top Leagues - Compete for honours in leagues from England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany and France, plus major domestic cup and European competitions.
- Transfers and Contracts - Scouts, transfers, loans and free agents with real-time negotiations.
- Character Memories - Players and staff remember events and display realistic emotions and responses.
- Tactical Unity - The greater the unity, the better your team is likely to perform. Team unity is determined by how comfortable players are with their position, formation, style of play and the time they’ve been at the club. This unique new feature gives an extra dimension to the game and reflects the real life tactical problems a football manager faces coping with player injuries, suspensions and integrating new signings into the team.
- Nail-Biting Match Day Experience - Armed with in-depth statistics of how each player is performing on the pitch, you have everything you need to make the big decisions every manager faces. Want to complete a season in one evening? No problem. Match time can be slowed down or cranked up to suit the time you have available.
- Call the Shots – Realistic AI means that player movement and decision making is impacted by YOUR instructions from the touchline. Will you switch to a defensive formation to protect your one-goal lead? Change your set piece taker? Employ man-to-man marking? YOU decide!
- Facilities - Expand your stadium and build medical and training centres. Analyse your players’ weekly performances at a glance and decide who needs to be training harder.
- Manager XP Points - Receive RPG-style XP points for success in different areas of the game, from winning matches and managing finances, to treatment of staff, transfer activity and much more.
- Name Editor - Fully featured editor lets you change the names of players, clubs, stadiums, managers and competitions.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1/Vista SP2/XP SP3
- CPU: Pentium IV or equivalent 2.0 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB for Windows XP / 1.5GB for Windows 7/Vista
- HDD: 500MB
- Graphics: Any OpenGL 2.1 compatible device (256MB)*
- Audio: Any DirectX compatible sound device
- * Integrated and laptop display devices may work but are not supported.