Pokemon Diamond DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Pokémon Diamond is a traditional Pokémon RPG that takes place in a region called Sinnoh
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£17.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Pokemon Diamond Product Details
In the Sinnoh region, there are two Pokémon that symbolize the region. They appear in the Sinnoh reigon's myths and old folklore. One is the Pokémon Dialga, and is said to have the power to control time. The other is the Pokémon Palkia, who is said to have the ability to distort space. The sinister organization called Team Galaxy is trying to rule the region by utilising these two Pokémon's power. During your adventure through Diamond, you'll complete your Pokedex and become the Champion, with these two Pokémon, plus Team Galaxy, intertwining into the story in an epic, fantastic journey across the Sinnoh region.
Play as either a boy or girl Pokémon Trainer using the DS's dual slots to transfer Pokémon from the GBA Pokémon games and you can link up with Pokémon Ranger to access more special content. Pokémon fans have caught glimpses of Mime Jr., Lucario, Munchlax and Weavile in Pokémon movies, and these Pokémon feature in this game.
Pokemon Diamond Features:
- Worldwide Pokemon Play: Battles and trading using WiFi.
- Real-time clock: Changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pokémon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certain Pokémon moves' power changes based on time.
- More elaborate Pokémon Contests: Players can use the accessories and dress up their Pokémon. Players make Poffin out of berries to raise their Pokémon's contest stats.
- New dual-type Pokémon: New/altered moves, and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokémon battling.
- The best looking Pokémon yet!: 3-D environments and updated graphics.