The PlayStation Vita is the evolution of the PSP. Taking all the lessons learnt and listening to fan feedback, Sony has created the Next Generation Portable that gamers on the go can enjoy. Vita players will be able to play alone or go online and compete against other players, whilst collecting trophies to show their skill. The Vita will offer gamers stunning graphics, in depth controls and unbelievable features not yet seen on a portable device as the Vita gives you the comforts of a home console, and more, in your pocket. Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.Being Social
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move. You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.FIFA Football
EA Sports FIFA Football on PS Vita delivers the first true next generation football experience in the palm of your hands. Enjoy the award-winning FIFA console gameplay, HD graphics, and the largest feature set ever created by EA SPORTS for a handheld device. The same physics-based, data driven technology that powers FIFA gameplay on PlayStation 3 drives FIFA Football on the PS Vita across eight different game modes, with unique features tailored for the PlayStation VitaFIFA Football on PlayStation Vita Features:
PS Vita 4GB Memory Card
- Award-winning FIFA gameplay - Experience the same authentic, responsive and intelligent gameplay as the console game.
- HD Graphics - Stunning player models, graphics and animations in High Definition.
- Touch Screen Shooting - Enjoy complete control over shooting - the most rewarding part of football - by removing the element of "hit and hope." Pick a spot precisely from the back touch screen and then finesse a shot with pin-point accuracy.
- Touch Screen Passing - A more intelligent and creative way to play and distribute the ball. Make decisive passes with precision and ease utilizing the front touch screen.
- Touch Screen Free Kick Control - Enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and score utilising optional touch screen controls on set pieces. Swipe your finger to aim and curl a shot around the wall for the match-winning goal that lifts your club to victory.
- Touch Screen Defending - Take control of a specific defender simply by tapping on the player using the front touch screen, taking all the guess work out of auto switching.
- Career Mode - Play or manage your way to glory through an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player or created player and evolve into a player-manager and manager--or just begin at the top--and enjoy a 15-season career. Enjoy authentic tournament structures and results, a Calendar system featuring simultaneous simulations that accelerate game flow, Team Management system for player comparisons, and Friends Leaderboards to compare stats and earnings.
- Be A Pro - Create yourself in game and become the next football legend. Build your reputation, and develop your skills to ultimately compete for your favourite club and national side.
- Tournament Mode - Compete in over 50 real-world tournaments from around the world. Play with/against friends in leagues ranging from the Barclays Premiership to the Bundesliga.
- Head-to-Head Online - Play head-to-head online against a friend in authentic 11 v 11 matches.
- Training Mode - Master Touch Screen controls, perfect set pieces and practice moves before playing games.
- 360° Fight For Possession - True freedom in man-to-man interactions, transforming physical play from individual lateral jostling to full 360° collisions involving multiple players.
- Be A Goalkeeper - Experience the thrill of the one-on-one battle, diving to make a save from a free kick, punching balls safely out of danger, and the pressure of keeping a clean sheet. Learn the position, track stats, complete achievements and test yourself against the best players in the virtual world.
- Unmatched Authenticity - Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 v 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
Use the PlayStation Vita 4GB Memory Card to store games, game save data and photos.Please Note:
The memory card is required to play games.