PlayStation Vita (WiFi Version) with Assassin's Creed III: Liberation PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Get a home console experience wherever you go as the Vita delivers glorious visuals thanks to it 5” OLED screen and brilliant controls with dual sticks, touchscreen, rear touch pad and standard console face buttons.
- Play some of the biggest names in gaming on the Vita including Need for Speed, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, FIFA, Street Fighter, Assassin’s Creed and Batman.
- Play online with friends and set up a Party Chat so if one of you decides to play something else you keep the talk going!
- With PlayStation Plus, you’ll get exclusive offers, discounts and free games every month.
- Explore a rich world and fight for justice in Assassin’s Creed III Liberations on PlayStation Vita, connect it to Assassin’s Creed III on PlayStation 3 for bonus content in both games.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
The PlayStation Vita is the evolution of the PSP. Taking all the lessons learnt and listening to fan feedback, Sony has created the Next Generation Portable that gamers on the go can enjoy. Vita players will be able to play alone or go online and compete against other players, whilst collecting trophies to show their skill. The Vita will offer gamers stunning graphics, in depth controls and unbelievable features not yet seen on a portable device as the Vita gives you the comforts of a home console, and more, in your pocket.
Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move. You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.
Please Note: You will need a PS Vita Memory Card (Sold Seperately) to operate games on the PlayStation Vita.
Assassins Creed III: Liberation
Introducing Assassin’s Creed III Liberation, the stunning new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga designed exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.
In 1765, events leading to the American Revolution are heating up in the north whilst Spanish forces plan to seize Louisiana in the south. Standing in their way is Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and well-honed skill in her arsenal to win freedom for her land and her people. Whether silently eliminating her enemies with lethal chain kills or luring them into deadly traps, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way.
As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. Aveline will play a pivotal role in the turbulent birth of a new nation as she fights for freedom not only for herself, but for her fellow citizens.
Assassins Creed III Liberations on PlayStation Vita Features:
- A Cunning New Assassin
- Hunt down and eliminate your enemies as Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage
- Use your skills, instinct and weaponry, including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, and duelling pistols, and fight to liberate a new nation
- Feast your eyes on a richly-detailed world and enjoy ground-breaking physics, animations, and a new combat system thanks to an all-new game engine
- Outmanoeuvre your enemies in the Louisiana Bayou with an innovative tree navigation system before eliminating them with deadly precision from above
- Dive deep underwater in your search for lost Mayan treasures, but beware of the menacing animals which lurk in the hostile wilderness and humid swamps
- Take full advantage of the PlayStation Vita’s dual touchpads, motion detection, and built-in camera to execute slow-motion chain kills, pickpocket unsuspecting victims, and pursue your enemies. This is no mere port; it’s an immersive experience designed purely for the PlayStation Vita.
- An exclusive New York mission to play as Connor on the Vita platform
- French Agile Multiplayer Character – Deadly with pistols, this Native American guide is able to supply effective firepower against your enemies
- Connor’s Tomahawk – Connor’s personal weapon, presented as a gift to Aveline at the end of the New York mission
- Ammunition Pouches Upgrade – A complete upgrade of all ammunition pouches