PlayStation Vita (Wifi Only) with Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet VITA and 16GB Memory Card PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Play some of the biggest names in gaming on the Vita starting with the digital downloads of Little Big Planet and Tearaway included.
- Get a home console experience wherever you go as the Vita delivers glorious visuals thanks to it 5” OLED screen and brilliant controls with dual sticks, touchscreen, rear touch pad and standard console face buttons.
- Complete with a 16GB memory card you'll be able to save your games and start up again wherever you are.
- Play online with friends and set up a Party Chat so if one of you decides to play something else you keep the talk going!
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
The PlayStation Vita is the evolution of the PSP. Taking all the lessons learnt and listening to fan feedback, Sony has created the Next Generation Portable that gamers on the go can enjoy. Vita players will be able to play alone or go online and compete against other players, whilst collecting trophies to show their skill. The Vita will offer gamers stunning graphics, in depth controls and unbelievable features not yet seen on a portable device as the Vita gives you the comforts of a home console, and more, in your pocket.
Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move. You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.
Tearaway Digital Download
Embark on your own unique adventure through a papercraft world that you can hold in the palm of your hand.
Tearaway™ is the next creative masterpiece from Media Molecule, the critically acclaimed developer behind the award winning LittleBigPlanet™ franchise. Inspired by and created specifically for PS Vita, the tactile world of Tearaway is a beautifully crafted 3D open environment built completely out of paper that behaves with the real world physics of actual paper.
Tearaway is a “buddy-movie” style adventure, between the you and a papercraft messenger from another dimension IOTA (or alternatively ATOI). The Messenger is controlled with the PS Vita’s sticks and face-buttons, but whenever they need some more dramatic help, you player can reach into the PS Vita and effect the papery-world, sometimes in tactile creative ways and sometimes in dramatically destructive methods.
Your surroundings can appear in-game through the use of the PS Vita’s camera
The PS Vita’s microphone will allow you to breathe storms and wield the voice of god into the paper land.
Players will also see their own fingertips push up into the environment to come to their messenger’s aid via rear touch, or unfold areas of scenery with the front touch.
Tearaway playfully blends the real world with the game world, allowing you to see elements of their your lives appearing inside the game, whilst being rewarded with real papercraft elements to print out and make as you progress.
Little Big Planet Digital Download
In LittleBigPlanet for PlayStation Vita, join Sackboy on a completely new adventure, filled with exploration and competition. Customize Sackboy and the world around you with unique touch and camera Create tools that let you Play with more freedom that ever before. Then discover an endless amount of free games, created and Shared by fans online. LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita is a miniature development kit in the palm of your hand that will allow players to Create a multitude of different experiences-the possibilities are truly endless!
Premiere franchise brings its popular Play, Create, Share offering to the PS Vita system with a whole new LittleBigPlanet adventure for Sackboy that can be enjoyed on the go, anytime, anywhere.
Introducing new ways to Play, including front & rear touch control and much more.
Share the fun with new multiplayer modes, including pass'n'play, multi-touch, and online gaming.
PlayStation Vita 16GB Memory Card
Use the PlayStation Vita 16GB Memory Card to store games, game save data and photos.
Please Note: The PlayStation Vita memory card is required to play games.