PlayStation Vita (Wifi only) with Need for Speed: Most Wanted PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Out of stock
- Get a home console experience wherever you go as the Vita delivers glorious visuals thanks to it 5” OLED screen and brilliant controls with dual sticks, touchscreen, rear touch pad and standard console face buttons.
- Play some of the biggest names in gaming on the Vita including Need for Speed, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, FIFA, Street Fighter, Assassin’s Creed and Batman.
- Play online with friends and set up a Party Chat so if one of you decides to play something else you keep the talk going!
- With PlayStation Plus, you’ll get exclusive offers, discounts and free games every month.
- Burn rubber in on the streets of Fairhaven! Take part in races alone or with friends before trying to out run the Fairhaven Police in some of the hottest cars.
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
The PlayStation Vita is the evolution of the PSP. Taking all the lessons learnt and listening to fan feedback, Sony has created the Next Generation Portable that gamers on the go can enjoy. Vita players will be able to play alone or go online and compete against other players, whilst collecting trophies to show their skill. The Vita will offer gamers stunning graphics, in depth controls and unbelievable features not yet seen on a portable device as the Vita gives you the comforts of a home console, and more, in your pocket.
Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move. You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.
Please Note: You will need a PS Vita Memory Card (Sold Seperately) to operate games on the PlayStation Vita.
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Outrun the cops. Outdrive your friends. Outsmart your rivals. This is Need For Speed: Most Wanted on PlayStation Vita
Need For Speed: Most Wanted is the latest game in the high-octane driving series, fusing the franchise’s authentic "real car" feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout.
With the police on your tail and gunning for your head, you'll have to make split second decisions, using the game's open world to your advantage. Find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles - and stay one step ahead.
As you'd expect from Criterion Games, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you can instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a host of seamless multiplayer events.
Of course, your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. Can you prove to be more than just wanted? Prove it, and become Most Wanted.
Need for Speed Most Wanted on PlayStation Vita Features:
- Open World Action - Lose the cops, your way. Use jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. In a world where freedom practically currency, you can drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilise your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop rally of tight, competitive events where the action never stops. Score big, earn limitless rewards and upgrades and get to the top of the rankings. Continue to fuel your rivalries with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in the open-world of the game.
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the competition with personalised race recommendations and feeds that broadcast all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules – Fusing the authenticity of the Need For Speed series with the intensity of Burnout, Most Wanted revs up for a true battle on the streets. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.