PlayStation Vita (WiFi/3G Version) bundled with...
Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move. You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.
The PS Vita 3G comes package with a Vodafone 3G Top Up Sim card.
Please Note: You will need a PS Vita Memory Card (Sold Seperately) to operate games on the PlayStation Vita.
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
Rayman and his friends discover new worlds and you can discover new ways to play in a fun new Rayman experience that makes full use of everything the Vita has to offer.
Key features of Rayman Legends on Vita
- Explore legendary new lands in an all-new adventure
- Exciting new gameplay features, including new co-op modes and boss battles
- Improved graphics and design from the legendary Rayman team
While strolling through an enchanted forest, Rayman and pals discover a mysterious tent. Within that tent are a series of captivating paintings, each one telling the story of a fantastic mythical world. But these aren't just paintings – looking too closely, the gang are sucked into a painting and enter the medieval world it depicted… and so the adventures begin! Rayman and his friends must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
The traditional Rayman gameplay gets some tweaks and enhancements in Rayman Legends. Boss Battles get an extra dimension of toughness as dragons and other legendary creatures can attack you from all sides and angles, really putting your skills to the test. There are new maps set to music, adding a fun rhythmic element to the game as you jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, and even zip-line during a guitar sustain. And connect online to test your skills and speed through a series of special challenges against your friends and other players around the world. Post your scores on the leaderboards to see how well you rank worldwide!
Use the touchscreen to take out enemies or manipulate platforms, as well as much more fun that will be revealed as you play!
All this is brought to you by the legendary creators of the Rayman Series. Michel Ansel has once again assembled the same team of decorated artists, designers and composers to create the new worlds, new characters and new soundtrack for Rayman Legends. The UbiArt engine returns too, expanding its abilities to included the new 3D gameplay, new lighting design and a new rendering system to bring Rayman's award-winning graphics to the next level.
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
- Rear Touch Pad Shooting — Enjoy complete control over shooting. Pick a spot precisely from the rear touch pad and then finesse a shot with pin-point accuracy.
- Touchscreen Passing — A more intelligent and creative way to play and distribute the ball. Make decisive passes with precision and ease utilizing the touchscreen.
- Touchscreen Free Kick Control — Enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and score. Swipe your finger to aim and curl a shot around the wall for the match-winning goal that lifts your club to victory.
- Award-winning FIFA gameplay — Experience authentic, responsive and intelligent HD console gameplay, including stunning player models, graphics and animations in High Definition.
- Unmatched Authenticity — Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 v 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
- Career Mode — Play or manage your way to glory. Begin as a real player or created player and evolve into a player-manager and manager--or just begin at the top--and enjoy a 15-season career. Features include, authentic tournament structures and results, Team Management system for player comparisons, and Friends Leaderboards.
- Be a Pro — Create yourself in game and become the next football legend. Build your reputation, and develop your skills to ultimately compete for your favorite club and national side.
- Tournament Mode — Compete in over 50 real-world tournaments from around the world. Play with/against friends in leagues ranging from the Barclays Premiership to the Bundesliga.
- Head-to-Head Online — Play head-to-head online against a friend in authentic 11 v 11 matches.
- Training Mode — Master Touchscreen controls, perfect set pieces and practice moves before playing games.
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
- Premiere franchise brings its popular Play, Create, Share offering to the PS Vita system with a whole new LittleBigPlanet adventure for Sackboy that can be enjoyed on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Introducing new ways to Play, including front & rear touch control and much more.
- Share the fun with new multiplayer modes, including pass'n'play, multi-touch, and online gaming.
NewOut of stock
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!