PlayStation Vita (3G) with Killzone: Mercenary - Only at GAME PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Experience the PlayStation Exclusive First Person Shooter, Killzone, on the go.
- Fight on both sides of the ISA and Helghan war, but you don't fight for glory, you fight for Money!
- Take part in intense online battles with friends will communitcating over Party chat.
- Killzone Mercenary runs on the same engine as PlayStatiion 3 exclusive Killzone 3.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Stay in Control
Featuring dual analogue sticks and the standard Sony face buttons, games previously on the PS3 such as Uncharted, Resistance and Call of Duty, can now make a fluid transition to the Vita. But you can also control games using the built in Six-Axis, which means you can tilt and turn your Vita to move the camera or your character in certain games. The Vita also features a rear touch pad and 5” inch OLED touch screen that allows for crisp visuals and interactive yet immersive game play.
For those that love to stay in contact, you’ll be pleased to see the social element that the Vita brings. Twitter and Facebook fans will be pleased to see full integration on the Vita, meaning you can update your status or Tweet your trophies on the move. You’ll also find Sony’s own Social Apps Near, Party and Live Area on the Vita that allow you to keep up with your friends.
- Party – Voice or text chat with your friends while you play online together or whilst you’re in different games and even different apps!
- Live Area – Connect with your contacts and content in this interactive portal where you’ll find the latest news and receive gaming news from your friends.
- Near – Check out what your friends are playing if they are nearby and share and discover in game gifts with each other. You can also meet new friends and players simply by sharing your game information.
With front and rear facing Cameras, the PS Vita allows you to not only enter the game yourself, but also include your environment through the power of Augmented Reality (AR). But unlike other AR experiences that can only use one AR card at a time, the Vita can use up to SIX AR cards at once, which gives you a more varied and exciting experience.
If you thought the battle lines were clear, you’ve not seen the whole story. Developed by Guerilla Games Cambridge, Killzone: Mercenary for PlayStation Vita — a new first-person shooter in the acclaimed Killzone series — throws players into a deadly firefight as part of a ruthless Mercenary faction, one taking on paid contracts from not only the dangerous ISA but the vicious Helghast as well. As the first handheld entry in the series to retain the console titles’ first-person shooter gameplay, Mercenary promises to combine an epic single-player campaign with a substantial multiplayer offering. In Killzone: Mercenary, there is no good. There is no evil. There is only the mission... And the money.
Spanning key events of the Killzone trilogy, Killzone: Mercenary explores themes of greed, revenge and conscience against the epic canvas of full-scale military invasion. It’s the story of a young boy torn between two factions desperate for victory at any cost.
The Story of Killzone Mercenary
Arran Danner, veteran UCA soldier now a mercenary-for-hire, helps deliver a crucial blow to the Helghast in the liberation of Vekta and is hired once again to spearhead the ISA counter-attack against Helghan.
But a seemingly routine mission to evacuate the Vektan Ambassador and his family from Pyrrhus leaves Danner in the middle of a deadly power struggle for the life of the Ambassador’s young son.
As the invasion unfolds, it becomes clear that the boy’s fate could change the course of the war and both sides will do whatever it takes to get hold of him, forcing Danner to question whether the price of victory can sometimes be too high, no matter how big the pay check.
Killzone Mercenary Features:
- A console-style Killzone campaign in a portable package: Comprised of 9 singleplayer missions - each nearly an hour in length and playable on one of three difficulty settings - Killzone: Mercenary delivers on the power and promise of PS Vita as the optimal handheld platform for first-person shooters.
- Breathtaking technical and visual showcase: Built on the same impressive engine technology as Killzone 3 for PlayStation 3, Mercenary conveys the series’ instantly recognizable, dark futuristic visual style using an assortment of stunning effects.
- Full-fledged Multiplayer Suite: Designed to provide a fast-paced experience across a wealth of compelling modes - Mercenary Warfare, Guerilla Warfare, and Warzone - Mercenary delivers a substantial multiplayer package.
- Enhanced Player Customization: Cash earned during the single-player campaign or ranked online matches can be spent on new guns and equipment which are available for use in all modes. These hard-earned advantages incentivize play and allow for a wide range of load-out customization.
- Tilt: Gyro aiming for all weapons (optional)
- Front touch screen: Brutal melee, interrogations, swap weapons, equip Grenade, VAN-Guard deployment, hacking interface
- Rear touch pad: Adjust zoom level of sniper scopes, tap and hold to initiate sprint (optional)
- Microphone: Multiplayer voice chat (through Party app)