£16 PlayStation Network Wallet Top Up PlayStation Network
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
£16 PlayStation Network Wallet Top Up Product Details
UEFA EURO 2012 Features:
- Win UEFA EURO 2012 - Compete with any of the 53 UEFA member national teams against rival nations in the official tournament and lead them to glory. Play in all 8 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the real-world tournament in Poland-Ukraine.
- Play UEFA EURO 2012 Online - Compete for national pride and glory in the UEFA EURO 2012 online tournament. Play as your favourite European nation against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds for the chance to be crowned UEFA EURO 2012 champion.
- EA SPORTS Football Club Challenges - A live service that drives real-world story lines into the game, enabling fans to relive moments from qualifying and the real-world tournament through scenario-based challenges. The live service will deliver challenges during UEFA EURO 2012, giving fans the chance to change history. Challenges will enable fans to earn experience points and level up their EA SPORTS Football Club profile.
- Dominate Europe - Build, manage and compete with a customized squad against other European nations in the all-new Expedition Mode. Start with your favourite European player or FIFA 12 Virtual Pro as the captain, and then craft the perfect strategy for European domination. Earn better players from defeated nations as you travel the continent to build your squad. Unlock and then defeat the best nations to earn the best players in your campaign quest to defeat all 53 countries and complete the journey to conquer Europe.
- Spectacular Presentation - UEFA EURO 2012 comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 8 official licensed stadia. The atmosphere comes to life with confetti cannons, streamers, flags and fireworks as if you were on the pitch in Poland or the Ukraine.
- Awarding-Winning Gameplay - UEFA EURO 2012 is an expansion to the award-winning FIFA 12. The official videogame of UEFA EURO 2012 is powered by the Player Impact Engine, and revolutionary gameplay innovations like Precision Dribbling, Tactical Defending, and Pro Player Intelligence.
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- This PlayStation Network (PSN) voucher code is redeemable only by users holding a PSN account registered in the United Kingdom. PSN accounts are subject to the PSN Terms of Service/User Agreement. Users must be 7 years or older and require parental consent if under 18.
- Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PlayStation 3, PSP; (PlayStationPortable) or other compatible hardware is required as well as broadband internet connection. User is responsible for broadband internet connection fees. PSN voucher codes for Game Add-On products require full game, which is sold separately.
- PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- PSN voucher codes for wallet top ups are issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and are redeemable only for funds in the PSN Wallet to purchase items in PlayStation Store.
- Full terms apply, see http://eu.playstation.com/legal
The GAME Euro 2012 Replay has kicked off with a very surprising group round. With the draw mixing around the quality teams and the quality players, it was never going to be easy predict. But we certainly never saw some results coming!
Exciting, intense and occassionally hilarious, here's how the groups fared, compared to the real thing...
Czech Republic - Aaron / Greece - Sam / Poland - George / Russia - James
Russia 6 - Czech R. 0
Poland 0 - Russia 3
Russia 7 - Greece 0
Poland 0 - Czech R. 0
Czech R. 3 - Greece 0
Poland 2 - Greece 0
Russia and Poland qualify
Russia were undoubtedly the stars of this group, and of the group stage in general - James decided to play - and win - all his games and proceeded to go on about his 16 goals for the rest of the week. Greece were quite the opposite end of the spectrum, but Sam never lost faith. And in what turned out to be a very tense competition, Poland narrowly got through ahead of the Czech Republic thanks to goal difference.
And the real thing?
Well, the qualifiying teams were the exact opposite of the real tournament, with only Russia's real-world 4-1 defeat of the Czech Republic coming anywhere close to the James' dominating scores.
Germany - Nick / Denmark - Ollie / Portugal - Marc / Netherlands - Jamie
Germany 1 Portugal 1
Denmark 1 Germany 1
Portugal 1 Denmark 0
Netherlands 2 Portugal 1
Denmark 0 Netherlands 1
Netherlands 1 Germany 1
Netherlands and Denmark qualify
This was our 'group of death' and the one where it really could've gone either way, with four experienced and talented FIFA players, and with the strengths of the teams really balancing things out. A lot of draws and barely-there victories made it difficult to single any team out for victory as the matches went on, and it really came down to the last match between Germany and Netherlands to settle it.
And the real thing?
Another opposite-teams-qualify scenario, although the scores did more closely mirror those of the real-life games with Netherlands-Denmark matching things perfectly.
Rep. of Ireland - Iain / Croatia - Louis / Italy - Ali / Spain - Mandip
Italy 0 Croatia 7
Croatia 1 Spain 1
Italy 0 Spain 7
Croatia 3 Rep. of Ireland 1
Italy 0 Rep. of Ireland 9
Spain 0 Rep. of Ireland 2
Croatia and Republic of Ireland qualify
Yet again, the topsy-turvy world of GAME's Euro Replay saw the opposite two teams qualify, with real-life finalists Spain and Italy eliminated at this first hurdle. Spain did valiantly, mind, but Ital. Oh, Italy. Conceding 23 goals in three games. Check out the video for Ali's reaction to this, and for iain proving to be amongst the most... vocal players in the whole tournament!
And the real thing?
Well, Italy certainly conceded less goals in the real tournament, and no other results came close to the scores our players were bashing through.
France - Joe / England - Andy H / Sweden - Andy G / Ukraine - Neil
Sweden 0 Ukraine 0
Sweden 0 France 0
England 0 Sweden 0
France 2 Ukraine 0
Ukraine 0 England 0
France 1 England 1
France and England qualify
The only group to see the same teams qualify as the real thing - including England! A real mix of player skills and team strength, FIFA-rookie Neil didn't stand much of a chance as Ukraine unfortunately. And while France dominated the group to some extent, England qualified on three draws, which doesn't bode overly well for the next round.
And the real thing?
France-England shared the same 1-1 score, and France shared their real-life victory over Ukraine, but otherwise the draw-heavy group had little in common.
Next up - the quarter finals!
Russia vs Denmark
Netherlands vs Poland
Croatia vs England
France vs Republic of Ireland
Check back and see how they got on!
GAME Euro 2012 Replay - Group Stage R… (05/07/2012)
The GAME Euro 2012 Replay has kicked off with a very surprising group round. With the draw mixing around the quality teams and the quality players, it was never going to be easy predict. But we certai…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £16.00
Earn 128 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?