PlayStation 4 Console bundled with...
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
The PlayStation 4 Console includes:
- PlayStation4 System (Jet Black)
- DualShock4 Wireless Controller
- 14 Day PlayStation Plus Trial
- HDMI Cable
- AC Power Cord
- Wired Mono Headset (Not included with Preowned Consoles)
- USB Cable
PlayStation 4 will allow you to experience dynamic and connected gaming, fuelled by powerful graphics and speed that is woven into a social and customisable landscape that expands the enjoyment with a second screen.
Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favourite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation exclusives, PS4 centres on gamers, enabling them to play when, where and how they want. PS4 enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs.
Gamer Focused, Developer Inspired
You, the gamer, are the focal point of the PS4 system, ensuring that the very best games and the most immersive experiences are possible on the platform. The PS4 system enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs and deliver the best possible gaming experience to you.
The PS4 system is centred around a powerful custom chip that contains eight x86-64 cores and a state of the art 1.84 TFLOPS graphics processor with 8 GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 unified system memory, easing game creation and increasing the richness of content achievable on the platform. The end result is new games with rich, high-fidelity graphics and deeply immersive experiences.
Personalised, Curated Content
As you play, browse the PlayStation Store and interact with the PS4, the system has the ability to learn about your preferences. It will learn your likes and dislikes, allowing it to surface more of the content you like and pre-load it, ready to go on your console from your favourite game genres to your favourite creators.
Players also can look over game-related information shared by friends, view friends’ gameplay with ease, or obtain information about recommended content, including games, TV shows and movies.
New DUALSHOCK Controller
DUALSHOCK 4 features new innovations to deliver more immersive gaming experiences. From Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity to including a highly sensitive six-axis sensor as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller, the Dualshock 4 offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
Shared Game Experiences
Engage in endless personal challenges with your community and share your epic triumphs with the press of a button. Simply hit the SHARE button on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game—the video uploads as you play. The PS4 system also enhances social spectating by enabling you to broadcast your gameplay in real-time.
Remote Play on the PS4 system fully unlocks the PlayStation Vita system’s potential, making it the ultimate companion device. With the PS Vita system, gamers will be able to seamlessly play a range of PS4 titles on the beautiful 5-inch display and dual analog sticks over Wi-Fi access points in a local area network.
The PlayStation App will enable iPhone, iPad, and Android-based smartphones and tablets to become second screens for the PS4 system. Once installed on these devices, players can view in-game items, purchase PS4 games and download them directly to the console at home, or remotely watch the gameplay of other gamers playing on their devices.
Built to bring games and gamers together and fuel the next generation of gaming, PlayStation Plus helps you discover a world of exceptional gaming experiences. PlayStation Plus is a membership service that takes your gaming experience to the next level. Each month members receive an Instant Game Collection of top rated blockbuster and innovative Indie games, which they can download direct to their console.
PlayStation Plus gives you exclusive access to a diverse range of immersive online multiplayer experiences to suit all players' tastes, from Killzone Shadow Fall to DriveClub, Watch_Dogs and Battlefield 4. Play and chat with your friends and a community of like-minded gamers from all over the world who love the same games as you do.
One payment gives you access to PlayStation Plus on your PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita systems, so current members on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita can carry their subscription over to PS4 or use it across all their systems at no additional cost.
Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty® franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.
Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Single Player Campaign
- Ten years after a devastating mass event, America’s borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty® before.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty® game, the player can also choose their gender.
- With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on.
- The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Squads
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS FREE FALL DYNAMIC BONUS MAP
The Call of Duty: Ghosts dynamic multiplayer map Free Fall takes place in a shattered skyscraper that has been snapped in half and is wedged against the adjacent building. This unique map provides an upturned playground of high-altitude action, creating some unique gameplay opportunities for players. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky and the building’s glass windows have become a see-through floor separating you from the streets, hundreds of feet below.
Free Fall’s close-quarter combat and frenetic action are heightened by dynamic features that affect the experience. Buckling under its own weight, the ruined skyscraper will continue to fall throughout the multiplayer match, sending shockwaves across the map. This disrupts sightlines and creates constantly evolving paths and chokepoints, changing the map in real-time for all players.
Utilizing a similar design as the popular Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3(DUALSHOCK 3), DUALSHOCK 4 features new innovations to deliver better gaming experiences. DUALSHOCK 4 incorporates a new highly sensitive six-axis sensor, as well as a touch pad located on the front of the controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
DUALSHOCK 4 features a light bar on the top with three colour LEDs that illuminate in various colours. The light bar illuminates to match the colour of characters in a game to offer a simpler, friendlier way to identify players, even when playing side by side. The light bar also changes patterns during gameplay to provide useful information to gamers, such as when a character is critically low on health or has taken major damage.
In addition, DUALSHOCK 4 will come with a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, enabling PS4 users to enjoy high-fidelity sound effects of games from both the TV and also from the controller. Combined with the Mono Headset that will be bundled with PS4, gamers will also be able to chat with friends playing online, while hearing sound effects from the controller in hand.
While integrating “SELECT” and “START” buttons on DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless controller into a new “OPTIONS button”, DUALSHOCK 4 is newly equipped with a “SHARE button” to further enhance PS4’s social capabilities. The “SHARE button” allows gamers to easily broadcast their gameplay in real-time to friends through internet streaming services such as Ustream. Users can also share their triumphs and accomplishments by uploading video gameplay to Facebook with the “SHARE button”. Unlike streaming content via PC, users no longer have to convert data formats of their recorded gameplay, but can share it with ease. Additionally, gamers can charge DUALSHOCK 4 while PS4 is on standby.
During the creation of DUALSHOCK 4, Sony Computer Entertainment worked with key partners in the development community to improve the feel of the left / right sticks and the trigger buttons, the result is a much tighter sense of control over in-game actions.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!