PlayStation 4 Console with Killzone: Shadow Fall, Extra Dualshock 4 Controller and PlayStation Eye Camera PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Step into the next generation with some of the biggest names in gaming, starting with Killzone Shadow Fall included in this bundle.
- A new generation of gaming with enhanced graphics and social features.
- Dualshock 4 builds on the much loved DualShock 3 to create a more comfortable gameplay experience.
- Unlock the Vita’s hidden potential by using it for Remote Play on PlayStation 4!
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
The PlayStation 4 Console with Killzone: Shadow Fall includes:
- PlayStation4 System (Jet Black)
- 2 DualShock4 Wireless Controllers
- PlayStation Eye Camera
- Killzone: Shadow Fall Game
- 14 Day PlayStation Plus Trial
- HDMI Cable
- AC Power Cord
- Wired Mono Headset
- USB Cable
Combining unparalleled content, immersive gaming experiences, all of your favourite digital entertainment apps, and PlayStation exclusives, PS4 centres on gamers, enabling them to play when, where and how they want. PS4 enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs.
Gamer Focused, Developer Inspired
You, the gamer, are the focal point of the PS4 system, ensuring that the very best games and the most immersive experiences are possible on the platform. The PS4 system enables the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs and deliver the best possible gaming experience to you.
The PS4 system is centred around a powerful custom chip that contains eight x86-64 cores and a state of the art 1.84 TFLOPS graphics processor with 8 GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 unified system memory, easing game creation and increasing the richness of content achievable on the platform. The end result is new games with rich, high-fidelity graphics and deeply immersive experiences.
Personalised, Curated Content
As you play, browse the PlayStation Store and interact with the PS4, the system has the ability to learn about your preferences. It will learn your likes and dislikes, allowing it to surface more of the content you like and pre-load it, ready to go on your console from your favourite game genres to your favourite creators.
Players also can look over game-related information shared by friends, view friends’ gameplay with ease, or obtain information about recommended content, including games, TV shows and movies.
New DUALSHOCK Controller
DUALSHOCK 4 features new innovations to deliver more immersive gaming experiences. From Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity to including a highly sensitive six-axis sensor as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller, the Dualshock 4 offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
Shared Game Experiences
Engage in endless personal challenges with your community and share your epic triumphs with the press of a button. Simply hit the SHARE button on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game—the video uploads as you play. The PS4 system also enhances social spectating by enabling you to broadcast your gameplay in real-time.
Remote Play on the PS4 system fully unlocks the PlayStation Vita system’s potential, making it the ultimate companion device. With the PS Vita system, gamers will be able to seamlessly play a range of PS4 titles on the beautiful 5-inch display and dual analog sticks over Wi-Fi access points in a local area network.
The PlayStation App will enable iPhone, iPad, and Android-based smartphones and tablets to become second screens for the PS4 system. Once installed on these devices, players can view in-game items, purchase PS4 games and download them directly to the console at home, or remotely watch the gameplay of other gamers playing on their devices.
Built to bring games and gamers together and fuel the next generation of gaming, PlayStation Plus helps you discover a world of exceptional gaming experiences. PlayStation Plus is a membership service that takes your gaming experience to the next level. Each month members receive an Instant Game Collection of top rated blockbuster and innovative Indie games, which they can download direct to their console.
PlayStation Plus gives you exclusive access to a diverse range of immersive online multiplayer experiences to suit all players' tastes, from Killzone Shadow Fall to DriveClub, Watch_Dogs and Battlefield 4. Play and chat with your friends and a community of like-minded gamers from all over the world who love the same games as you do.
One payment gives you access to PlayStation Plus on your PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita systems, so current members on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita can carry their subscription over to PS4 or use it across all their systems at no additional cost.
Killzone Shadow Fall
Battle to understand the truth as the intense, immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on PS4.
It’s been 30 years since the events of Killzone 3 and the Helghast and Vektans, two factions who have been waged in an intergalactic war with each other, now live, divided, in the same city.
In this futuristic City, a huge wall separates the Helghast and Vektans. Whilst the Helghast live in slums, scrapping to survive in their new home, The Vektans, live in luxury ignoring the poverty their unwanted neighbours live in. The peace between these two factions rests on a knife-edge where the smallest incident could bring war again.
The Shadow Marshals are the best of the best and have one objective: Protect the peace, no matter the Cost. You are Lucas Kellan, a Shadow Marshal whose latest mission brings you face-to-face with a deadly female Helghast soldier known as Echo.
As your mission proceeds, you’ll uncover new truths behind this ancient feud and a new side to yourself. You’ll push the boundaries of right and wrong as you fight for the truth in the intense single player that is made possible by the power of the PlayStation 4.
- A new vision, a new hero – As Shadow Marshall Lucas Kellan you’ll represent the best the ISA has to offer, elite soldier and master spy. You’re entrusted with stabilizing the peace, in this cold war conflict, your choices will have an impact and determine the world’s fate.
- A benchmark in cinematic shooters – Killzone will take you to breathtaking environments and have you engage in jaw-dropping futuristic set pieces that will have try to outsmart, outrun and outgun the deviously smart enemy AI, all powered by the PlayStation 4.
- Taking control – With a new console comes a new controller and enhanced features of the DualShock 4such as the refined dual analogue sticks, revised position of the shoulder buttons and touch pad all help to improve your shooter experience.
- Bringing the firepower - Access a vast collection of futuristic weaponry and gadgets, from re-imagined pistols to assault rifles that pack more than a punch. But your greatest ally is the OWL, a commandable combat drone that serves multiple purposes that acts as an extension of you, that helps to give you the tactical advantage.
- A Cold War, with heated action – Forced to co-exist, two bitter enemies live divided, and you are all that stands in the way of peace and war…