PlayStation 3 500GB with Gran Turismo 6 and The Last of Us PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- In stock
- Smaller and lighter, the PlayStation 3 Slim brings you all the great gaming and interaction at a fraction of the size.
- Packing a 500GB Hard Drive, you won't have to worry about storage for all your favourite games, apps, movies and more.
- Experience two of the biggest names in gaming that the PlayStation 3 has to offer, The Last of Us and Gran Turismo 6.
- As Joel, a lifelong smuggler, you must smuggle 14 year old Ellie out of the City and across the country in The Last of Us.
- GT6 features 1,200 cars from classics cars, family cars, supercars and track cars for you to drive.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
The PS3 Slim gets slimmer and slicker!
The redesigned new smaller, lighter PlayStation 3 packs all the gaming fun you’d expect from PlayStation but in a brand new case!
By redesigning the internal design architecture and removing the disc-fed tray for a sliding top-loading disk cover, the PS3 Super Slim is reduced in size by up to 25% compared to the current Slim PS3.
For those who like to download, you’ll find a 500GB Hard Drive (HDD) waiting to be filled with downloadable games, add-on content, music and films from the PlayStation Network, meaning you’ll never need to worry about storage space on the PS3 Slim 500GB.
You’ll still be able to play all your favourite PlayStation 3 titles such as Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception, God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5, not to mention some of the upcoming titles like Assassins Creed III, Need for Speed Most Wanted and PlayStation All Star Battle Royale.
The PS3 Slim 500GB is more than a games console; it’s a home entertainment system that allows you to play Blu-Ray Discs, DVD’s, Music CD’s and watch TV through the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 iPlayers*.
The sleek new look will go with any household set up and thanks to the PS3 Slim 500GB stand (sold separately) you can lay the console down or have it stood up, depending on the space you have!
Included in the box you’ll find:
- PS3 Slim 500GB Console
- Wireless Dualshock 3 Controller
- AC power cord
- AV cable
- USB cable
Gran Turismo 6
Gran Turismo 6, GT6, is the latest version of PlayStation’s best-selling franchise, and will bring new levels of authenticity to ‘the Real Driving Simulator’ as well as introducing stunning new tracks and cars and a revised user interface. The Gran Turismo franchise celebrates its 15th Anniversary in 2013, having recently exceeded 70 million global sales.
Gran Turismo 6 on PlayStation 3 Features
- Take to the track with 1,200 cars, from historic classics to the latest engine revving racers from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
- Speed around 33 locations with an incredible variety of courses, including 7 brand new tracks like the prestigious Silverstone Circuit.
- Enjoy the limitless potential of the new course maker feature which will generate new tracks pulling from several kilometres worth of gorgeous scenery
- Create your very own, personalised custom car and then leave the competition in the dust of your custom made tracks which can import GPS data for an even more authentic feel.
- Race your rivals around the world in your own communities and online events – and then enjoy these social features on the move with the Gran Turismo 6 mobile and web app for your smart phone, tablet and PC.
- GT6 pushes PlayStation 3’s power to the limit with a brand new physics engine which creates the most realistic and immersive experience yet
- Expect to see exciting new collaborations with partner manufacturers as their 15 year relationship with Gran Turismo reaches new heights
The Last of Us
Survival and action combine for a genre-defining - and re-defining - experience in The Last of Us for PlayStation 3.
Set in an America changed forever by a infection pandemic, The Last of Us sees ruthless survivor Joel hired to take some unique cargo across the country - a 14-year-old girl named Ellie…
Key Features of The Last of Us on PlayStation 3:
- An intense character-driven narrative from legendary developers Naughty Dog
- Explore a horrific America forever changed by the pandemic
- Learn to survive together as both hunter and hunted
- Combat enemies powered by The Balance of Power AI system
The Last of Us takes place in a bleak future, twenty years after a fungal infection has wiped out much of humanity, turning them in to mutated savages. Those who survived are not much better, with survivors huddled together in quarantined zones, struggling and scavenging for the remaining food, weapons - and anything else they can get their hands on.
Joel is such a survivor, living a life of smuggling and black marketeering - and one with few morals. He's hired to transport a teenage girl named Ellie across the country, but what seems like a simple job turns into a desperate and profound journey across what remains of America.
The Last of Us presents a familiar but dangerous United States, with Joel and Ellie experiencing a stunning but brutal country as they travel. Escaping their home in Boston, you'll explore an America that has been thoroughly transformed over the last two decades. Nature has reclaimed much of the land, with overgrown plantlife further devastating the ruins of the cities you travel through.
The Last of Us offers classic survival gameplay with a sense of danger and fear that is not often seen in today's games. Playing as Joel, you'll need to learn to work together with Ellie if either of you are to survive this horrific landscape where food, ammo and other supplies are extremely limited. You'll need to scavenge for what you need, craft weapons from what you can find and compete with other survivors in a land where the true limits of humanity will be tested - and where new threats are waiting at every turn.
You'll need to combat both the infected savages and your fellow survivors. Like the best survival games, you'll need to keep your wits about you and fight smart, avoiding encounters when you can and making every bullet, every shiv and every attack count. But your enemies will be fighting smart, too. Thanks to the Balance of Power AI system, your foes will constantly adapt, changing their behaviour based on your actions, the weapon they see you carrying, or how many of them are left to fight.