PlayStation 3 12GB with EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil PlayStation-3
- PlayStation-3 Your selected format is PlayStation-3
- Experience a great library of games starting with EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
- The PS3 Slim offers you great functionality with the ability to play awesome games, listen to music and watch BluRay and DVD's.
- Play gaming franchises that are only available on PlayStation like Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Resistance, inFamous, Killzone and God of War.
- Make friends over PlayStation Networkand play games with them online.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
PlayStation 3 12GB
The PS3 Slim gets slimmer and slicker!
The redesigned new smaller, lighter PlayStation 3 packs all the gaming fun you’d expect from PlayStation but in a brand new case!
By redesigning the internal design architecture and removing the disc-fed tray for a sliding top-loading disk cover, the PS3 Super Slim is reduced in size by up to 25% compared to the current Slim PS3.
Packing 12GB of internal Flash Memory, you'll have plenty of space to save games so you can continue where you left off! But if you find space getting tight, then you can always upgrade the Hard Drive size later on.
You’ll still be able to play all your favourite PlayStation 3 titles such as Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception, God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5, not to mention some of the upcoming titles like Assassins Creed III, Need for Speed Most Wanted and PlayStation All Star Battle Royale.
The PS3 Slim 12GB is more than a games console; it’s a home entertainment system that allows you to play Blu-Ray Discs, DVD’s, Music CD’s and watch TV through the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 iPlayers*.
The sleek new look will go with any household set up and thanks to the PS3 Slim stand (sold separately) you can lay the console down or have it stood up, depending on the space you have!
Included in the box you’ll find:
- PS3 Slim 12GB Console
- Wireless Dualshock 3 Controller
- AC power cord
- AV cable
- USB cable
*You will need Internet access to use this function.
EA SPORTS FIFA World Cup 2014
Experience all the Fun, Excitement, and Drama of Football’s Greatest Event.
Multiple improvements and innovations to the award-winning gameplay of FIFA 14, plus 100 new animations, make EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil the most accessible, fun, and exciting EA SPORTS FIFA title on PlayStation 3. Bring to life the world’s greatest tournament by choosing from 203 National Teams in the deepest set of modes ever in a tournament title from EA SPORTS. Immerse yourself in the FIFA World Cup as you play in authentic Brazilian stadiums, and recognize the support of newly rendered crowds created to replicate the passion and pageantry of the EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
- World Class Control - Control the ball in possession with an all-new control system.
- Response Dribbling - Turn quicker at every angle and keep the ball under control. Using the left trigger, fans will find success beating opponents at slow speeds with the new dribbling system. Plus, use all-new new flicks, dribbles, and a new Brazilian-inspired skill move to beat defenders.
- Pinpoint Passing - Key passing improvements and new animations result in crisper, more accurate, direct, and responsive passing. Ground crosses, outside of the foot curling crosses, and personality given to clearances make moving the ball more satisfying and precise than ever.
- Explosive Movement - Change direction on and off the ball with purpose and get to space. Players are able to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction quickly on and off the ball, as well as make tight dribble turns and close touches on the ball while dribbling at pace.
- Set Piece Tactics - New tactics will have opponents fearing set pieces from the flank or during corner kicks. Using the D-pad players tell their teammates to make runs to the near post, far post, edge of the box, or have them crowd the keeper.
- adidas Ball Physics - EA SPORTS and adidas partner to deliver the most realistic ball physics system on PlayStation 3. Taking physics data from the adidas Innovation Lab in Herzogenaurach, Germany, EA SPORTS FIFA development team implemented it in EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to give the Brazuca and other adidas balls true-to-life flight and grass friction in the game.
- New Penalty Kicks - Feel the drama of FIFA World Cup penalty kicks with new save animations and a shot tuning that puts players in control of their nation’s fate. Penalty Kicks in the run of play now have players on the edge of the box and ready to rush at spilled shots. Also, distract the kick-taker by using Goalkeeper Antics to throw them off using a series of animations including wobbly-knees, matador, and shoot-it-there animations.
- Over-the-Back Headers - Jump over your opponent’s back to win the possession battle and head the ball. In one example - defenders can now jump over the back of a holding attacker to clear the ball to safety.
- adidas micoach Training - Complete adidas micoach training sessions to boost in-game attributes for individual players on your team. Choose from six different attribute boosts and 18 different drills to improve your players’ performance during the tournament.
- Patriotic Presentation - Feel the support of an entire nation with all-new crowd scenes including banners, flags, and seat cards in the stadium, and from Live City events in all corners of the world. Score a goal with England and see fans cheering live in Trafalgar Square. All-new crowd renderings bring the World Cup atmosphere to life.
- EA SPORTS Talk Radio - Receive dynamic tournament updates from your choice of Andy Goldstein and Ian Darke, or Michael Davies and Roger Bennett (Men in Blazers) as you play through various offline modes in English. Over 50 hours of recorded audio keeps the narrative fresh and entertaining.
- Authenticity by the numbers:
- Teams - 203 teams sanctioned by FIFA.
- Players - 7,469 players in the game.
- Managers - 19 officially licensed managers.
- Stadiums - 21 new stadiums, including all 12 authentic stadiums in Brazil.
- Commentary - Over 15 hours of added in-game commentary.
- Road to the FIFA World Cup - The most immersive tournament mode in EA SPORTS history. Choose from any of the 203 National Teams sanctioned by FIFA and play with up to 32 players locally through the qualifying rounds, and proceed on to the group stages of EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil. Along the way, get tournament updates from EA SPORTS Talk Radio.
- Captain Your Country - EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup marks the return of one of the most popular FIFA game modes of all time. Start from the bottom, work your way up the squad list and eventually lead your country through qualifying, and on to the FIFA World Cup. A brand new auto-positioning system makes the mode accessible to new players.
- Road to Rio de Janeiro (online) - Players progress across a map of Brazil’s 12 host cities in licensed and authentic stadiums. Compete in Online Stages with any of the 203 National Teams to advance, remain in a city, or be relegated. Win the final of 12 stages to hoist the FIFA World Cup Trophy at Estadio do Maracana in Rio.
- Online FIFA World Cup - Compete in the Group Stage and World Cup Finals. Win seven games in a row against online competition to hoist the coveted FIFA World Cup trophy.
- Story of Qualifying - Play over 60 real scenarios that the world witnessed during the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying stages.
- Story of Finals (online) - Activated at the beginning of the tournament and updated throughout, play challenges based on the narrative of the day’s events.
- Additional Modes - 2014 FIFA World Cup, Kick Off, Skill Games, Online Friendlies, EA SPORTS Football Club