Pirates of the Carribean At World's End
Live and die by the sword! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is based in the events, environments and characters surrounding the third installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Play as the charismatic and eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow as well as Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. Playing with the likes of Captain Jack Sparrow is never simple as our heroes will battle to prevent Jack’s dark past from catching up with him.
Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics, adaptive combat and classical dueling. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world, going beyond the films’ events and storylines to introduce new locations, extended story and legendary pirates.
Pirates of the Carribean At World's End for Nintendo DS Features:
- 16 levels of 3-D chaotic action plus 10 dueling boss encounters Touch screen dueling – Slash, parry and dodge using strokes from the DS stylus that represent sword moves
- Focus on adventuring and platforming mechanics – Obstacles such as flaming geysers, collapsing bridges and bottomless pits must be overcome with dexterity, timing and maybe even a grappling hook
- Globe-spanning gameplay – adventuring and acrobatic platforming, combat, dueling, and mini-games in exotic locations
- Puzzle solving – Numerous obstructions require using a toolset of collected pirate themed items
- Wireless multiplayer:
- Dueling – Real-time touch screen sword combat for two players
- Liar’s Dice – Re-live the famous game-of-chance from the film – single download (only one game cartridge required) for up to four players
- Robust Camera experience with “look ahead” feature gives player best view of environment and action
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is a definitive action adventure based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media film capturing the renowned and beloved book series from author C.S. Lewis. Players enter the world of Narnia, a land frozen in eternal winter by the evil powers of the malevolent and evil White Witch. In order to end this frigid captivity and free his people, the mighty lion Aslan, true ruler of Narnia, invokes an ancient prophecy.
It will become the destiny of four young siblings from our world: Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie to work together and use their unique combat skills, weaponry and abilities to defeat the Witch and her armies and save Narnia. These four unlikely heroes must battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a vast variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops, Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe for Nintendo DS Features:
- Live the epic adventure while playing as one of four heroes (Lucy, Peter, Edmond, Susan) in a team-based action adventure.
- Battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a huge variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops,
- Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more.
- Utilize the unique combat skills, weaponry and special moves of each character to fight and fend off hordes of dark mythical beasts, or solve intricate puzzles and progress through the adventure.
- Two-player action featuring all four characters
- Seamless game play integration of film footage with music and voice talent plus unlockable secrets to open exclusive content and more.