Release Date: 16-Sep-2011
Inspired by the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie, Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension on the Wii and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system allows players to explore and conquer all new worlds in an action-packed platforming and combat game. The PS3 version will be the first time a Phineas and Ferb video game features PlayStation Moves motion controller compatible gameplay. Fans will have the ability to play as one of eight characters including Phineas, Ferb or Agent P and overcome obstacles, use wacky gadgets unique to each character to defeat enemies. In addition, players can collect items, upgrade gadgets and unlock new playable characters while navigating through 24 thrilling levels in a quest to battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his minions to save the world.
Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension on PS3 Features:
- Play as one of 8 exciting and familiar characters from the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie-including an all new Agent
- Master special combat moves and learn to use each characters favorite wacky gadget
- Explore and conquer 24 outrageous levels through 7 worlds of gelatin, bouncy balloons, old-school cartoons and more
- Enjoy Platypus Day and Halloween themed environments
- Participate in drop in, drop out anytime 2-player co-op play
Suitable for people aged U and over.