Phantasy Star Universe Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
In Online Mode, players are given the opportunity to create their own characters from a range of races, as they explore all three planets in the Gurhal system. Fans can travel with their friends as a squad of six adventurers, enter urban sprawls teeming with hundreds of other players, and build their avatars into powerful warriors.
- Epic Story: Phantasy Star Universe offers a suspenseful single player adventure that fans have been clamoring for.
- Phantasy Star Brand Heritage: Since 1988, the franchise has evolved, and produced seven series to date – building itself as one of the most well established RPG franchises.
- Real-time battles where players choose their own strategies: Choose from over 200 weapon variations in over 20 weapon categories for melee, technique, or ranged-type combat. Players can also select numerous Photon Arts to defeat enemies.
- World Class Score: Soundtrack produced by premier orchestras and vocals from Poland, Hollywood, and New York.
- Online Gameplay: Offering the Best of Both Worlds
- Multiplayer: Create a squad of up to six players to explore the universe and conquer quests.
- Endless gameplay: In addition to over 40 hours of offline gameplay, gamers can spend endless hours online customising characters, searching for rare items, leveling up, and joining friends for exhilarating new quests.
- Variety in transportation: Player-controlled vehicles offer a new type of gameplay for the Phantasy Star franchise.
- Character Customisation: Go beyond standard customisation for your character with precise measurements, an endless colour palette, and outlandish outfits.
- Massive enemies: Over 70 unique enemy species, totaling over 220 enemy variations.