Penumbra: Black Plague PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Penumbra: Black Plague Product Details
Released on 15/02/2008
Penumbra: Black Plague is a creepy and dark psychological horror experience featuring the adventures of Philip as he sets of in search of his dead father. Trapped in a shadowy, underground complex, intrepid explorer Philip is determined to discover the truth behind his father's disappearance.
Surrounded by enemies and assaulted by terror from all sides, Philip must collect clues and solve vexing puzzles while combating the gnawing psychological terrors that assail his mind and threaten to strip him of his sanity. Can Philip master his fear and finally uncover the truth behind a mystery that has haunted him for a lifetime? Only you can decide...
Penumbra: Black Plague Features:
- Adapted motion blur effects and a new unified lighting system with real-time lightning create great depth with a realistic atmosphere of psychological horror
- Finding the answers to questions of the mystery of Philip's lost father throughout the game, with new explanations and a complete storyline wrap up
- You can interact with any object not nailed to the ground! Focus on, pick up and move around objects through a simple drag and drop interface.
- The sounds of the different environments are contributing to the atmosphere and give the player scaring hints of dangers.
- Horror adventure game in puzzle-like style with bonuses and incentives to challenge the player throughout the game
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?