Opoona is the story of a boy who is a descendant of brave warriors, known as Cosmo Guards. These Cosmo Guards strive to maintain universal peace.
During a trip to the planet Landroll, Opoona becomes separated from his family. His brother and sister are missing, while his parents are hospitalized with serious injuries. In order to search for his siblings, Opoona must get a job and a “license” to travel between colonies. Thus, Opoona’s adventure begins as he struggles to establish a life for himself on this new planet.
Opoona is a “lifestyle RPG”. The player must adapt to a new environment, meet new people, get a job, all while becoming aware.
- The “Active Bonbon Battle” is an action game-style battle system. The player pitches “Energy Bonbons” at enemies by snapping the Nunchuk. The player can manipulate the Bonbon’s trajectory – straight or curved. Once the target is fixed, the Bonbon will attack the target without fail. It is easy for beginners, and more skilled gamers can try multiattacks by manipulating the bonbon orbits in a strategic way. All other commands are also controlled by Nunchuk, to allow “one-thumb control” of the game.
- On the planet Landroll, anyone who wants a job must have a license. There are many kinds of licenses such as “rescuer”, ”Idol” and ”detective,” so it is up to the player to decide what kind of job to pursue. By completing one’s duty, the player can grow, deepen relationships, and unlock new areas. As such, Opoona is not only about battling, but about developing relationships with new people and contributing to society through work.
- Opoona can expand and deepen his relationships with residents through conversations and work. The Tomodachi level changes as Opoona’s relationships evolve. When the Tomodachi level increases, Opoona will become involved with a broader range of activities including new jobs and hints to new adventures.
- Shopping and Collecting – Opoona can enjoy shopping and collecting. A wide range of items can be obtained - from small toys to famous art pieces.
- From modern, stylish structures in the residential areas to the outside domes where nature awaits – the player will see jungles, wilderness with strange rock formations, and ancient ruins. The world of Opoona is a “fusion of modern design and fantasy”.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned