One Piece Unlimited World Red: Straw Hat Edition PS Vita
- Join Luffy and the Straw Hat crew for a brand new exciting adventure.
- Experience battles with old foes, including Crocodile, Rob Lucci, Caesar Clown and many others!
- Meet some brand new characters, such as Pato and big boss “Red” designed by Eiichiro Oda.
- Join up with a friend and take on co-op activities such as fishing, bug catching, cooking, exploring, and of course battling.
- Utilise each characters unique abilities in order to get the upper hand on your opponents.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£22.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The One Piece Unlimited World Red: Straw Hat Edition includes
- A copy of the game
- "Flame Fist & Straw Hat" DLC Quest
- In-Game Luffy Strong World Outfit
- Exclusive DLC: Anniversary Pack including 9 costumes
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
One Piece Unlimited World Red: Straw Hat Edition Product Details
The Straw Hat Pirates encounter and befriend a cheerful yet mysterious raccoon named Pato who possesses a shadowy power to create anything drawn onto a leaf. In order to help their new friend, the Straw Hat Pirates agree to assist Pato on an ambiguous mission “to meet someone;” Pato then leads the crew to the Forgotten Island where all the Straw Hat Pirates except Luffy are successively kidnapped by a wicked pirate named The Red Count, who had escaped the lower depths of Impel Down two years ago. With Pato’s help, Luffy must fight to recover his crew from the enemy’s grasp and find out exactly what The Red Count’s evil plots are…
One Piece fans will be playing as all of their favourite Straw Hat crew members and progress through the storyline where they will be challenged by famous boss battles such as Crocodile, Rob Lucci, Caesar Clown and many others! Mastering many skills will be mandatory in order to execute numerous flashy combos, to dodge or interact with enemies etc.! Just like in the original manga, when things get bad, players will be able to get some help from a friend in an exciting co-op gameplay to beat down strong opponents, or simply to enjoy mini-games such as fishing, bug-catching and so on!
- Ninja Battle Action: Tons of amazing fights and original animation
- Original Story: new scenario.
- Epic fights: latest episodes + famous boss battles.
- Playable characters: 9 from the Straw hat crew.
- New Characters: Pato and big boss “Red” designed by Eiichiro Oda.
- Endless Playability: exploration of an expanding town.
- Unique abilities: each character has some.
- Co-Op: fishing, bug catching, battling, cooking, mining, exploring