Omerta – City of Gangsters PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Omerta – City of Gangsters Product Details
Released on 01-Feb-2013
Omerta - City of Gangsters Features:
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
This download game is currently available for pre-purchase, allowing you to purchase and download the game prior to release. You will not be able play the game until the actual release date.
Pre-purchasing is different to our normal preorder process, however, as payment will be taken when you place your order, not on/around the release date. When your order and payment have been processed, we will email you the code for the game so that you can pre-install it. However, the code will not be activated until release date, so you can't actually play it ahead of release.
Like all of our digital download products, once you have completed your purchase, we cannot issue a refund as receiving an activation email is the equivalent of opening a physical box.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £29.99
Earn 240 reward points
Buy Download today with Omerta: City of Gangsters: The Con Artist DLC (PC Downloads)
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?