Players can customize everything from trigger sensitivity to button mapping to game-specific setups, and use it with their Xbox One and Windows 10 devices with a custom app that offers gamers the opportunity to further modify the controller for any gaming scenario.
The controller features a premium design that guarantees long-lasting quality with stainless steel features that are built to withstand hours of intense gameplay.
Give your gaming a helpful boost with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller. It adapts to your hand size and play style, so you get better control across all gaming genres. The new, faceted D-pad enables easier and more reliable combo execution, while the traditional D-pad provides precise control to change weapons or call in a strike.
This fit's personal
Swap between a variety of metal thumbsticks and D-pads for personalized control and ergonomics. Discover configurations that can improve accuracy, speed, and reach with thumbsticks of different shapes and sizes.
Packing four slots for interchangeable paddles, it's easy to attach and remove paddles on the fly. Now you don’t have to take your thumbs off the thumbstick to execute intricate jump, aim, and shoot combos.
Hair Trigger Locks
Fire faster and save precious time with the flip of the Hair Trigger Locks. Each trigger has one for independent control. And with the app, you can fine-tune the trigger settings to fit your playing style.
Infinite freedom and flexibility
Customize your experience even further with the easy-to-use app. Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, and button assignments, so the controls are exactly the way you want them.
Designed to perform
Stainless steel thumbstick shafts, D-pads, and paddles are built to last. Low-friction, reinforced rings around each thumbstick minimize wear and provide buttery-smooth action.
Be ready for anything
Each profile you create in the app is stored in the cloud, and two profiles can be saved on the controller too. So no matter where you play, your profiles are always with you.
In the box
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
- Carrying case
- 4 paddles
- 6 thumbsticks: standard (2), tall (2), and domed (2)
- 2 D-pads: faceted and standard
- USB cable
- AA batteries
- Quick setup guide and product manual
- System requirements: For use with Xbox One systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later. PC use requires included USB cable or Wireless Adapter (available Holiday 2015). Drivers available at xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller.
- Xbox Accessories App requirements: Available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
- Audio: Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other 1st party Xbox One controller accessories.
- Haptic feedback: Features Impulse Triggers* and rumble motors. Motor control can be adjusted in the App.
- Weight: 348g (+/- 15g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad, AA batteries and standard thumbsticks attached.
- Connectivity: Wireless, or wired using included 9’ USB cable. Data transfers through the USB cable when connected to the controller and console/PC.
- Batteries: (2) AA (included). Compatible with Xbox One Play & Charge Kit (sold separately).
- Now enables wireless firmware updates which eliminates having to connect the controller via USB cable to receive updates.
“The best gamepad ever” - Metro Online.
“The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is, quite simply, the best game controller we've ever used” - Pocket Lint
“The best controller money can buy” - Trusted Reviews
“The ultimate gaming controller” - Daily Star
Show more Show less
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned