Nintendo 3DS Metallic Red with Mario Kart 7
Av. User Rating
Nintendo 3DS Metallic Red
This isn’t just another DS model – the Nintendo 3DS is a whole new console with more power, better graphics and improved control over the previous DS consoles... See more
Introducing the Nintendo 3DS!
This isn’t just another DS model – the Nintendo 3DS is a whole new console with more power, better graphics and improved control over the previous DS consoles.
Play games and watch films in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS top screen without the need for 3D glasses! And with an added analogue stick combined with the touch screen you’ll be more precise than ever, even as you’re blown away by the gorgeous 3D graphics.
The Nintendo DS was an evolution in handheld consoles – now experience the 3D revolution with Nintendo 3DS.
Included in Hardware:
- Nintendo 3DS system
- Nintendo 3DS charging cradle
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
- Nintendo 3DS stylus
- SD Memory Card (2GB)
- AR Card(s) (view the cards using the outer cameras to play supported AR games)
- Quick-Start Guide
- Operations Manual (including warranty)
- 3D screen, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses and the ability to adjust or turn off 3D effect with the 3D Depth Slider.
- Stereo cameras that enable users to take 3D photos that can be viewed instantly on the 3D screen.
- New input interfaces including the Circle Pad, motion sensor, gyro sensor
- SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.*
- StreetPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS exchange data automatically with other Nintendo 3DS systems within range, even in sleep mode once this feature is activated by the user. Data for multiple games can be exchanged simultaneously.
- Convenient features that users can access without stopping game play such as the HOME menu, Internet Brower, Notifications, etc.
- Plenty of built-in software such as the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc.
- Nintendo eShop where users can view trailers, software rankings and purchase software.
- System Transfer which enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.**
- Compatibility functions where both new software designed for Nintendo 3DS and most software for the Nintendo DS family of systems can be played.
- Parental Controls which enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc.
- Size (when closed): Approximately 5.3 inches wide, 2.9 inches long, 0.8 inches tall.
- Weight: Approximately 8 ounces.
- Look: Final design is TBA.
- Top Screen: 3.53-inch widescreen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses; with 800x240 pixel resolution (400 pixels are allocated for each eye to enable 3D viewing).
- Touch Screen: 3.02-inch LCD with 320x240 pixel resolution with a touch screen.
- Cameras: One inner camera and two outer cameras with 640x480 (0.3 Mega) pixel resolution.
- Pre-Installed Software: TBA
- Nintendo 3DS Game Card: 2 GB Max. at launch.
- Wireless Communication: Can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local wireless connection to let users communicate or enjoy competitive game play. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet and allow people to enjoy games with others. Will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode.
- Game Controls: Touch screen, embedded microphone, A/B/X/Y face buttons, + Control Pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons, "Slide Pad" that allows 360-degree analog input, one inner camera, two outer cameras, motion sensor and a gyro sensor.
- Other Input Controls: 3D Depth Slider to adjust level of 3D effect (can be scaled back or turned off completely depending on the preference of the user), Home button to call system function, Wireless switch to turn off wireless communications (even during game play), Power button. The telescoping stylus is approximately 4 inches when fully extended.
- Input/Output: A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.
- Sound: Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen.
- Battery: Lithium ion battery details TBA.
- Languages: TBA
- Parental Controls: Parental controls similar to the Nintendo DSi system will be included.
Please Note: That the Preowned Nintendo 3DS may not come with 2GB SD Memory Card, AR Cards or the 3DS Charging cradle.
Mario Kart 7
Skidding on to the Nintendo 3DS comes Mario Kart 7. Pick your favourite Mushroom Kingdom character and aim for the chequered flag in the latest addition to the popular Mario Kart family.... See more
Skidding on to the Nintendo 3DS comes Mario Kart 7.
Pick your favourite Mushroom Kingdom character and aim for the chequered flag in the latest addition to the popular Mario Kart family.
With new tricks under the hood Mario Kart 7, for the first time, gives you the opportunity to customise your karts to give you the edge in a race and gliding karts!
Mario Kart 7 will have racers careening through courses inspired by loved Nintendo such as Donkey Kong Country and Wii Sports own Wuhu Island.
Mario Kart 7 races onto your 3DS with these features:
- Different accessories to give you the edge in a race, will can choose big tyres for the off-road advantage or small tyres for the city courses?
- New abilities for your karts such as the new glider ability that lets you glide over short cuts after you’ve caught some big air. But that’s not the only new ability in Mario Kart 7…
- Choose to race as your Mii or a Mushroom Kingdom character. But who would you rather see on that podium your Mii or Mario?
- SpotPass and StreetPass features. How can you pass this up?
- Battle it out online via wifi or face off against your friends in Mario Kart 7 multiplayer action. You may lose friends but the glory is worth it!
Downloadable copy of Mario Kart 7 Ultimate Available
Please Note: Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS is 5117 Blocks (638 MB). Check that you have enough space on your SD Card to download and install this title, if you need more storage space click here for our range of fully compatible SD Cards and how to download.
Nintendo 3DS Metallic Red User Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
- Only £164.99
Free UK Delivery
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.