Please note:The preowned version of this console will include the console unit and the necessary leads only.
Introducing the Nintendo 3DS!
This isn’t just another DS model – the Nintendo 3DS is a whole new console with more power, better graphics and improved control over the previous DS consoles.
Play games and watch films in 3D on the Nintendo 3DS top screen without the need for 3D glasses! And with an added analogue stick combined with the touch screen you’ll be more precise than ever, even as you’re blown away by the gorgeous 3D graphics.
The Nintendo DS was an evolution in handheld consoles – now experience the 3D revolution with Nintendo 3DS.
Included in Hardware:
- Nintendo 3DS system
- Nintendo 3DS charging cradle
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
- Nintendo 3DS stylus
- SD Memory Card (2GB)
- AR Card(s) (view the cards using the outer cameras to play supported AR games)
- Quick-Start Guide
- Operations Manual (including warranty)
- 3D screen, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses and the ability to adjust or turn off 3D effect with the 3D Depth Slider.
- Stereo cameras that enable users to take 3D photos that can be viewed instantly on the 3D screen.
- New input interfaces including the Circle Pad, motion sensor, gyro sensor
- SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.*
- StreetPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS exchange data automatically with other Nintendo 3DS systems within range, even in sleep mode once this feature is activated by the user. Data for multiple games can be exchanged simultaneously.
- Convenient features that users can access without stopping game play such as the HOME menu, Internet Brower, Notifications, etc.
- Plenty of built-in software such as the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc.
- Nintendo eShop where users can view trailers, software rankings and purchase software.
- System Transfer which enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.**
- Compatibility functions where both new software designed for Nintendo 3DS and most software for the Nintendo DS family of systems can be played.
- Parental Controls which enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc.
Super Mario 3D
Mario veterans will have played a 3D Mario game before, but not like this!
Super Mario sees Mario into a 3D world where, for the first time, you can see the depth of the land, rather than a rendered 3D game where depth perception can be tricky!
Pulling from Mario games of yesteryear, Super Mario exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS will feature abilities that Mario fans have been asking for to make a return such as the Tanooki tail, giving Mario the ability to hover, glide and attack.
Mario will also gain some new moves in Super Mario to add to his impressive repertoire such as the Somersault attack and the ability to run faster with the dash move.
Super Mario comes at you with:
- Circle pad controls giving you more fluid and accurate controls as you adventure into the 3D world of Super Mario.
- All-new enemies will try to hamper Mario including Goombas with Tails, stacks of Goombas and a new Piranha Plant that spits ink at the camera.
- New moves and some old ones to despatch the latest bunch of Goomba goons that really make Mario, Super Mario!
- Better depth and distance perception thanks to the glasses free 3D of the Nintendo 3DS in Mario’s all-new adventure!