Ninja Gaiden II Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Ninja Gaiden II makes its long-awaited debut on Xbox 360 as the blockbuster action-packed sequel to Ninja Gaiden.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Ninja Gaiden II makes its long-awaited debut on Xbox 360 as the blockbuster action-packed sequel to Ninja Gaiden. Ninja Gaiden II features a new and improved game engine, developed from the ground up exclusively for Microsoft and Xbox 360 by Team Ninja and legendary game developer Tomonobu Itagaki, creator of the famed “Dead or Alive” franchise.
In Ninja Gaiden II, gamers must guide Ryu Hayabusa on a mission to avenge his clan and prevent the destruction of the human race. Armed with an assortment of ninja weaponry, Ninja Gaiden II players must help Ryu skillfully maneuver through a world fraught with peril and danger. Ninja Gaiden II will feature an all-new gameplay engine, a new auto-health regeneration system, levels, adventures, enemies and thrilling combat with an extensive assortment of ninja weaponry. Ninja Gaiden II represents a true evolution of the highly popular franchise.
Ninja Gaiden II Features:
- Exhilarating ninja action!: Assuming the role of a ninja warrior, Ninja Gaiden II players will experience an all-new combat system requiring skill and mastery of their full arsenal of weapons, including Obliteration Techniques that allow Ninja Gaiden II players to quickly and stylishly finish off an opponent. In addition to the variety of brutal new primary weapons and enhanced versions of previous favorites, Ninja Gaiden II will feature unique acrobatic combat and attacks used not only by Ryu Hayabusa but also by his formidable enemies.
- Easy to play but hard to master: Ninja Gaiden II's new auto-healing system, featuring semi-permanent damage restored at save points, is the natural evolution of Ninja Gaiden's distinctive gameplay and introduces a new twist to managing health. With a newly implemented auto-healing functionality and save-point system, as well as an extensive story mode and multiple difficulty levels available from the start of the game, Ninja Gaiden II will be both accessible to more casual players and challenging to even the most demanding Ninja Gaiden masters!
- Massive content and engrossing story: The themes of revenge and friendship in Ninja Gaiden II give rise to a series of dramatic events to create a truly inspiring story. From Tokyo to New York and to the netherworld, Ninja Gaiden II's compelling plot will lead players through a lengthy, action-packed story mode as they skillfully maneuver Ryu Hayabusa through a demonized world fraught with peril and danger. In addition to Ninja Gaiden II's single-player campaign, Ninja Gaiden II players can upload Karma scores to Xbox LIVE leaderboards and participate in an all-new Master Ninja Tournament.
- Realistic graphics in next-generation gaming: Ninja Gaiden II has been built from the ground up from Team Ninja’s in-house gaming engine for next-gen Xbox 360. Ninja Gaiden II represents the best in amazing visuals, responsive control and thrilling combat with an extensive assortment of ninja weaponry.