NHL 2009 PC
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
NHL 2009 Product Details
Released on TBD
NHL 2009 Features:
- Defensive Skill Stick - NHL 08 gave you true offensive prowess with the Skill Stick, and this year, you have the power to stop it. Block passing lanes with 360° control of your stick or kill an opponent's one timer game by lifting their stick just before they receive a pass.
- Be A Pro - A dynamic 3rd person camera puts you in the role of one player on a team. The Performance Tracker will rate your play in over 50 categories, to make sure you know what parts of your game need to improve. Start your career off in the ranks of the AHL and become one of the best in the NHL. Your very own hockey card will mark your progress, from your rookie beginnings to a potentially legendary ending.
- Create-A-Play Breakouts - create a winning strategy in both online and offline play. Make breakout plays from your own zone or set up behind your net and tell your right winger to look for the flip dump from the defenseman.
- NHL 94 Controls - Hit, pass, shoot, and score using the simplified two-button control system featured in NHL 94. So even if you're new to the game, you can challenge the best of the best.
- One-handed Dekes - When you are skating in on a breakaway, tap the puck to one hand and tuck the puck behind a sprawling goalie for the ultimate finish.
- European Dynasty Leagues - Play out multiple seasons in the official Swedish, Finnish, Czech, and German Leagues, and, for the first time, play a season in the Russian Super League.
- Become a Legend - Master the Skill Stick to take your game to the next level. With improved stick-handling, passing, and shooting accuracy, you'll be an NHL All-Star in no time.
- Authentic NHL Gameplay - From detailed player likenesses, alternate team sweaters, ice spray, true-to-life sounds when crashing off the boards, and more, this is a truly authentic hockey experience.
- Conquer Rivals Around the World - Challenge friends and rivals online in head-to-head games, season mode, or in a World Tournament, or take on the role of commissioner, hosting league play with up to 30 teams.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £14.99
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?