New Super Mario Bros on Wii offers the first multiplayer Super Mario Bros.platform game ever. You can now take on the adventures of Mario with your friends in tow, it will offer a platform Mario experience for all the family to enjoy.
Players can navigate the side-scrolling worlds of Mario alone as before or invite up to three friends to join them at the same time on the same level at any point in the game for competitive and cooperative multiplayer fun. New Super Mario Bros Wii will retain the elements we all know and love but also introduce some fantastic new levels and surprises including quirky new suits, characters and innovative ways to use the Wii remote to guide your character through the adventure.
Playing 4 player in New Super Mario Bros, does not have to mean working together. In this new multiplayer activity you can either help or hinder your family and friends. You can chuck your friends character at baddies to save yourself or jump on there head to get ahead, you can even use your Yoshi to gobble them up and then spit them out. But its not all about competitive game play you can work alongside your friends and help each other through the levels. Either way this game is guaranteed to bring out some healthy rivalry between friends and families.
Grab your friends and family and get ready for an enthralling multi player adventure in the New Super Mario Bros Wii.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii Features:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition. Players can pick each other up to save them from danger or toss them into it.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game.
Players can even ride different Yoshi characters and use their tongues to swallow enemies - or their fellow players.
- In some areas, players use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote™ controller. The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character reach a higher platform - and then tilt it incorrectly just to mess with other players.
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote and Mario’s new ability to transform into Penguin Mario.
- At the end of each stage during the multiplayer mode, players are ranked based on their score, the coins collected and the number of enemies
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!