New Super Mario Bros. DSi and DS Lite
- DSi and DS Lite Your selected format is DSi and DS Lite
- Also available on …
- The first new 2-D Mario platformer since Super Mario World has arrived. Boasting incredible 3-D graphics to accompany classic 2-D game play, this fast-paced adventure will have Mario fans cheering
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
The first new 2-D Mario platformer since Super Mario World has arrived. Boasting incredible 3-D graphics to accompany classic 2-D game play, this fast-paced adventure will have Mario fans cheering.
Twenty years after Nintendo’s biggest franchise was born, the Mario Bros. return in a dazzling, all-new platformer sure to set players’ fingers twitching. Fans from Mario’s classic days will see their dreams answered in this return to the Mushroom Kingdom, while a new generation of Mario players will learn what true platforming greatness means.
Run, jump and battle enemies through multiple levels in each world. Every time players finish one world, they can move onto the next, but each level features impediments in the forms of fortresses, Hammer Bros. and bosses. After defeating the boss of each world, players can move on to the next, culminating in the final fight in the last world.
Mario and Luigi can do all kinds of jump maneuvers: increasingly high triple jumps, wall jumps and high bounces off enemies. Mario also can use power-ups like Mushrooms (grow big), Fire Flowers (throw fireballs), Starmen (become invincible), Blue Shells (turn into a speedy, blue Koopa shell) and other mushrooms that make him tiny or huge.
In addition to the main game and the wireless two-player mode, players also can use the touch screen to play tons of minigames (either by themselves or over DS Local Area Network with 1 to 4 players via DS Download Play). These include card games, targetbopping-type games and much more.
- Jump, bounce and power-up through visually stunning side-scrolling worlds filled with Mushroom Kingdom madness. Mushrooms make Mario ultra-tiny or ultrahuge, and new items like the Blue Shell (which transforms Mario into a spinning shell that wipes out enemies) will keep players on their toes.
- The worlds are swarming with classic enemies like Goombas and Koopas, but watch out for new foes, big bosses and unbelievable challenges.
- As Mario and Luigi, two players can battle for stars on specially designed levels over local wireless. The game won’t end until one bro. reigns supreme.