Release Date: 18-Nov-2011
Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition on Xbox 360
You are in a battle for your life. You need an edge because, in The Run, every second counts. Your Limited Edition gives you access to three elite cars and will extend your game play with five exclusive challenges.
Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition on Xbox 360 Includes:
- Your Limited Edition Arsenal — The cops will see you in the Lamborghini Aventador, but will it matter? Open up this 700hp untamed beast on the highway and you’ll see the fear in your rival’s eyes. The Run across the U.S. wouldn’t be complete without the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. When your life is on the line the Camaro will be bullied by no one. Finally, who wouldn’t want to drive the most highly anticipated car of 2011? The new Porsche 911 Carrera S and its raw power and pin point handling are exclusive to Need for Speed The Run.
- Your Limited Edition Events — Now that you have your elite cars, five exclusive racing events will put them to the test. The Limited Edition serves up fresh content, new opportunities to battle your friends on Autolog, and the chance to master your driving skills while earning bonus rewards and achievements.
Need for Speed: The Run on Xbox 360
There are no rules, no limits; just adrenaline-pumping thrills! Need for Speed: The Run's offers a fresh new take on the racing genre as you rip up asphalt from the Golden Gate to the Empire State; all backed up by the same gob-smacking graphics engine seen in Battlefield 3
A $25 million prize, 3,000 miles of tarmac and a bounty on your head; that's the backdrop for Need For Speed: The Run as players race for their lives in an illegal race to make it from San Francisco to New York and finish in pole position. Carve up 249 other racers and outrun the police as you roar through cities, up mountain roads and down narrow canyons.
- Story-Fuelled Action – Need for Speed: The Run's racing is punctuated by death-defying on-foot sequences that reveal why the law wants you captured and the criminal underworld wants you dead
- Location, Location, Location – rip along highways, avoid avalanches in one-on-one racing along mountain passes, power-slide through crowded city streets and more in racing action that'll challenge you along every stage of its epic trans-American route
- Every Action Autologged – compare and compete against your friend's best times via the ground-breaking Autolog system that monitors your performance constantly
- No Need to Wait! – loitering in online lobbies, waiting to get in on the action is now a thing of the past thanks to Need For Speed: The Run; leap straight into the online action, joining on-going races at the press of a button.
Suitable for people aged 16 and over.