Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 18-Nov-2011
Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition on PC
You are in a battle for your life. You need an edge because, in The Run, every second counts. Your Limited Edition gives you access to three elite cars and will extend your game play with five exclusive challenges.
Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition on PC Includes:
- Your Limited Edition Arsenal — The cops will see you in the Lamborghini Aventador, but will it matter? Open up this 700hp untamed beast on the highway and you’ll see the fear in your rival’s eyes. The Run across the U.S. wouldn’t be complete without the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. When your life is on the line the Camaro will be bullied by no one. Finally, who wouldn’t want to drive the most highly anticipated car of 2011? The new Porsche 911 Carrera S and its raw power and pin point handling are exclusive to Need for Speed The Run.
- Your Limited Edition Events — Now that you have your elite cars, five exclusive racing events will put them to the test. The Limited Edition serves up fresh content, new opportunities to battle your friends on Autolog, and the chance to master your driving skills while earning bonus rewards and achievements.
Need for Speed: The Run on PC
There are no rules, no limits; just adrenaline-pumping thrills! Need for Speed: The Run's offers a fresh new take on the racing genre as you rip up asphalt from the Golden Gate to the Empire State; all backed up by the same gob-smacking graphics engine seen in Battlefield 3
A $25 million prize, 3,000 miles of tarmac and a bounty on your head; that's the backdrop for Need For Speed: The Run as players race for their lives in an illegal race to make it from San Francisco to New York and finish in pole position. Carve up 249 other racers and outrun the police as you roar through cities, up mountain roads and down narrow canyons.
- Story-Fuelled Action – Need for Speed: The Run's racing is punctuated by death-defying on-foot sequences that reveal why the law wants you captured and the criminal underworld wants you dead
- Location, Location, Location – rip along highways, avoid avalanches in one-on-one racing along mountain passes, power-slide through crowded city streets and more in racing action that'll challenge you along every stage of its epic trans-American route
- Every Action Autologged – compare and compete against your friend's best times via the ground-breaking Autolog system that monitors your performance constantly
- No Need to Wait! – loitering in online lobbies, waiting to get in on the action is now a thing of the past thanks to Need For Speed: The Run; leap straight into the online action, joining on-going races at the press of a button.
PlayStation 3 owners are to receive a selection of exclusive vehicles for the forthcoming Need for Speed: The Run.
The official PlayStation Blog has revealed that seven supercars will be available only to Sony console owners when the blockbuster racing game launches this week.
Among them will be the Lexus LFA and Porsche Carrera GT, both of which are capable of speeds exceeding 200 mph, while other exclusive models include the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, Hennessey Venom GT and Koenigsegg Agera R.
Need for Speed: The Run is also coming to Xbox 360, Wii, PC and Nintendo 3DS, with the high-definition versions set to feature graphics powered by the Frostbite 2 engine, as seen in the recent hit Battlefield 3.
The game sees players embarking on a dangerous and exciting race across the US, with both the police and mafia in tow.
US TV stars Sean Faris and Christina Hendricks star in the game, while Transformers director Michael Bay has helmed an explosive trailer to mark the eagerly awaited release.
EA has announced that a downloadable demo of the eagerly awaited Need for Speed: The Run will be released on October 18th.
The trial version of the new racing title will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and will allow players to engage in high-speed races through California's Desert Hills and the Independence Pass of Colorado.
A high-powered Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni will be available to all players, while those who share the demo will also be able to unlock the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S.
It sees gamers engaging in a fast-paced and dangerous illegal cross-country race across the US, travelling across mountains, canyons and cities while evading capture by the police.
The game will also offer stunning visuals powered by the Frostbite 2 graphics engine, which is also being used in the eagerly awaited Battlefield 3.
PlayStation 3-exclusive cars coming t… (14/11/2011)
PlayStation 3 owners are to receive a selection of exclusive vehicles for the forthcoming Need for Speed: The Run.…
Need for Speed: The Run demo coming t… (11/10/2011)
EA has announced that a downloadable demo of the eagerly awaited Need for Speed: The Run will be released on October 18th.…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £5.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 48 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?