- PC Games
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- All-Drive blurs the line between single player and multiplayer as racers merge from one to the other seamlessly, no lobbies, no waiting.
- Switch between Racer and Cops as you burn up the tarmac of Redview County, will you outrun the law or be the law?
- Make your car personal with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your style.
- As a Racer you’ll be able to upgrade your car with evasion equipment, but as the police you’ll get cutting edge pursuit tech.
- Drive some of the fastest cars on the road from some of the most desired manufacturers including Ferrari, Koenigsegg, Nissan, Audi, Porsche and Chevrolet to name a few.
Ultimate Cop Pre-order Description: Nissan GT-R Black Edition
Organize the chaos and raise the stakes on rival racers with the Ultimate Cop Pack. Get exclusive access to a powerful collection of items, including the Nissan GT-R Black Edition cop car, advanced pursuit technology, and a custom livery to personalize your vehicle. Dominate and bust racers on the action-packed streets of Redview County from day one by pre-ordering today.
Risk Everything. Trust No One.
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war to take over the social, local and national media and earn the best cars, mods and technology.
Speed through an open world as the Cops and the Racers in highly tuned cars that will blur the scenery as you burn rubber. As the police you'll have access to Pursuit Tech that will help you put an end to a street race, as a Racer you'll be relying on your Evasion Tech that will, hopefully, help you to escape the long arm of the law.
As races progress you may find yourself running from or chasing your friends as Single and Multiplayer merges into one as your games come together, no lobbies, no waiting, just racing.
Need for Speed The Rivals on Xbox One Features:
- High-Stakes Rivalry – Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Switch roles at any time and watch the stakes grow in an all-new scoring system that lets you put your speed points on the line to earn even greater rewards.
- All-Drive – New in Need for Speed Rivals, All-Drive destroys the line between single player and multiplayer gameplay. Seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. No lobbies. No waiting. Paths will cross as races and pursuits collide, creating a world where no two moments or events will ever be the same.
- Your Car, Your Identity — Power up your car with the latest performance upgrades and technology, and personalize your car with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your style to your friends and rivals. Save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages available to leave your mark no matter the situation.
- Pursuit and Evasion Tech — Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to technology and upgrades customized to each side of the law. Racers can choose evasion technology from jammers to electromagnetic pulses. Cops are outfitted for aggressive busts with shockwaves, roadblocks, helicopter support and more. No matter the side you choose, use technology to keep you one step ahead of your rivals.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned