Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition Product Details
Released on 19/11/2010
Whether you choose to be a cop or a racer, the Limited Edition lets you get ahead with upgraded cars the first time you hit the streets: hunt down racers in the Porsche Cayman S and Dodge Challenger SRT8 or leave cops in the dust in the Audi TT RS Coupe and Chevrolet Camaro SS.
Plus, get immediate access to advanced cop weaponry and upgraded racer equipment that will let you get an edge on your friends and a head start on your quest to become the top cop or most wanted racer.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is developed by Criterion Games, the developers behind the critically-acclaimed Burnout racing series. These renowned innovators are redefining action racing by delivering an experience that connects players through intense competition whether playing online together or taking on friends' challenges.
At the heart of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is a suite of connected features called Need for Speed Autolog that enables players to connect, compare and compete with their friends effortlessly. Exotic cars on the open road, the rush of the escape, the thrill of the takedown - this is Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
- Career - For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers. Hot Pursuit seamlessly links a tremendously deep and fully-defined single player career with a groundbreaking multiplayer experience across all race modes. In the end, whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed Autolog - In Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Weapons and Equipment - Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent.
- Cars - In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world's most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Seacrest County - Explore a world as diverse as the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County is designed to create the most intense pursuit experiences ever found in a racing game.
Here's what the press are saying about Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit:
"Ultimately Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit looks like a new birth for the franchise thanks to the fresh eyes of Criterion, bringing a lot of the features gamers will have loved in Burnout: Paradise with it, but with the unmistakable Need for Speed edge. It's certainly left us wanting more." - MSN Tech & Gadgets
"And no great action racer is complete without stunning motors - and the ones we saw at the EA stand in LA were in top gear... Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is out in November - and you Need to get it!" - News of the World
"A definite contender for the coveted top spot at Christmas" - Daily Star Sunday
"It's almost automatically the best Need for Speed in a decade, a simple, pristine heaven for high-speed arcade racing." - Eurogamer
EA dates Shift 2: Unleashed
Hear that revving of engines? It's EA announcing a European release date for the simulation racer Shift 2: Unleashed. It seems that the latest title in the Need for Speed series will be screeching onto shelves in UK stores on 25th March. Hooray!
The sequel to the brilliant Need for Speed: Shift, Unleashed takes realism even further, throwing players right into the helmet-cam of a racing driver, and delivering the shock of each impact.
Speaking to Eurogamer last year, Shift 2's designer Andy Tudor explained what it's all about: "The fun is behind the wheel, feeling you're on the edge, pushing it to the limit, putting in the cars that are relevant and cool to drive, allowing you to completely customise those from factory to the works level we had in Shift 1, and giving you the chance to then play against your friends in a social way," he said.
If you're a fan of Autolog, the race-tracking social network from Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, good news, it's back and better than ever, and there's also a limited edition in the works, promising three unique cars and 40 unique career events.
Shift 2: Unleashed will be hitting the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £14.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £4.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?